Which Picture Hosting Site For Aviation Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Picture Hosting Site For Aviation Photos

MODS - If this in the wrong section please move. And appologies.

I am wondering what the best site is for hosting pictures is. I had a Smugmug trial and liked it alot, the only thing putting me off was the price (although they have said I can have a pro account half price) and the fact that it is in the US, which means prints ordered would have to come over the pond.

I know of flickr too, but it does not seem to be a professional looking as Smugmug, and I cant see if you can order prints either yourself or potential buyers.

What do you guys use? What would you reccomend.
    Lee "Shaggy" Shand

I'd either build your own website or use something like Pbase/Flickr and just take orders and have them printed seperatley via photobox or some other online store.
    Chris Sharps
    5D3 | 5D2 | 7D | 1D2 | 10D | 400D | 1V | 3
    17-40F4L | 24-105F4LIS | 70-200F2.8LIS | 100-400LIS
    24F1.4L II | 50F1.2L | 85F1.2L II | 15F2.8 Fisheye | 50F1.4 | 100F2.8 Macro
    1.4x | 550EX x2

Fuji X100

Comment

Pbase looks nice from the sites that I've seen. I paid someone to build mine, very cheap really. Then I learned up to update it.

http://www.milavia.net/ Niels who owns this site is the guy who built and host mine. You can see if he is still doing it. I'm not sure as he is going to school.

I'm not an HTML guy at all, but you get some basic templates and it's just a matter of changing the text.

This is mine
      Military Aviation & Other Photography by Dave O'Brien. Military Aviation & Other Photography by Dave O'Brien

Comment

Working...
      X