How do you display your photos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you display your photos?

I was thinking about displaying some of my thousands of photos clogging the computer hard drive I was thinking about printing and framing some or maybe buying an electronic photo frame, which got me wondering how others display their photos, or do you keep them hidden away in the hard drive and just dig them out when you need to?

Originally posted by NZMXr View Post
    I was thinking about displaying some of my thousands of photos clogging the computer hard drive I was thinking about printing and framing some or maybe buying an electronic photo frame, which got me wondering how others display their photos, or do you keep them hidden away in the hard drive and just dig them out when you need to?
    Or you could get creative and produce an AV with something like picturestoEXE

Comment

I've got a couple that i've printed up and framed. I had a couple done at A2 by Photobox and they are superb quality. The rest i've done at A4 by myself on my Epson photoprinter. I've got a few stored in an A4 flipbook, but i've not really updated that lately.
      I've not seen an electronic frame yet that i like the quality of. The screen resolutions seem pretty low to me.

Comment

Well, I have all my accepted photos on my Ipod Touch so I can easily show them to friends when I need.

Comment

One of the cool things I've started to prepare is having my photos for my presentations to clients is on acrylic and then some on metal. It's expensive, but super cool and modern.
          Tanner Johnson - Owner
          twenty53 Photography

Comment

Working...
          X