Think this is worth appealing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think this is worth appealing?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

This got rejected for subject too far away. IMO, this distance seems OK. owever, I'm putting it out here for all too see. If you people think I should appeal, fine, if not, fine.

While I would love to have this picture accepted, if it's not worth appealing, that's OK with me, because this time I had a better than normal batch of pictures as far a acceptances are concerned!
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Well, I would have it so that the plane fills at least 3/4 of the frame. Here its about half.

Also, the nose seems completely blurry and out of focus, while the tail is relatively sharp. The overall photo is pretty dark and soft.

-Clovis

Comment

Tanuj,

It would be a lot easier if you try to crop it a bit tighter. The distance of the plane is a bit excesive. Of course this depends also if there is something in the background you want to show and is part of the composition. But just plain sky?

I also think it’s a bit dark. Try improving reading http://jetphotos.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=802.

I hope this helps.

Gabe

Comment

you captured a CX A340-600 not an A340-300 as you selected on the info.

i'd agree with whats said above.

next trips
        USA/DXB August.

Comment

I'm the one that rejected it Tanuj, if it helps I didn't instantly reject it-I tried to find a redeeming feature and couldn't. Primarily it is too far away but the fact that the aircraft is pretty dark really didn't do it any favours.

Living where you do you will get another chance to get this plane, and hopefully the experience of this rejection will make it a better picture when you get it.

Matt
          My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

I agree with what has been said. The plane is too small in the frame, but for me the thing that gets me is that it is grainy, blurry, and dark....and also bad info...but I'll just pretend I didn't see that

You're getting better, but there still is some work to be done.

Comment

Working...
            X