spotting Manchester,(public) transport advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B7772ADL View Post
    As far as i'm aware it's a permanent decision going forwards until traffic levels increase again.
    Ok Thanks, I am gonna be there the 5th of September. (arrive 4 and leave at 6) And 1 more thing, has the construction works finished at the aviation viewing park? because when I was there on February it was a mess, and I couldnt walk towords the runway's.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Amar View Post
      Ok Thanks, I am gonna be there the 5th of September. (arrive 4 and leave at 6) And 1 more thing, has the construction works finished at the aviation viewing park? because when I was there on February it was a mess, and I couldnt walk towords the runway's.
      Construction work is now fully complete as far as I can remember.

Comment

Sorry to bump an old thread, but it made sense given it's content.

What's the score at MAN at the moment, is there still some sort of single runway system in force? Thinking of nipping down either later this week or next and just wondered if it was worth it or not - haven't been for ages so a bit out of touch.

TIA for any replies.
        Regards,

Mark.

Comment

Still on single runway ops most of the time it seems.

Comment

Just as a little sidenote on the restricted runway ops at the moment, listening to the tower this morning they confirmed that 23L (runway 2) is shut on sunday mornings now and will only be used after 4pm. This leaves single runway ops on 23R for most of the day, so pretty much has ended my old sunday morning southside sessions for the foreseable future

Comment

Working...
            X