Removing Photos from the Database.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing Photos from the Database.

There is a certain photo that I need removed from the database, ASAP what is the fasted method of going about this?

Write to Chris or Peter (NOT a PM, email), or, on the jp.net frontpage, go to about us, and check out the email of the "database standardization and corrections editor". U can get his email id by clicking on his name, I think...

Best is mail Chris or Peter...i think.

-Tanuj.
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Thank You Mr. Kilroy, it only took 30 minutes I am impressed

Comment

Shouldn't another picture of yours also have been removed?

Gerardo
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Nope it doesn't have to be removed, atleast not yet. There shouldn't be any grounds for removal so I hope it can stay.

Come on guys lets get this one over 1000 hits like the "other" photo was.

First Westjet aircraft to have winglets.. C-GTWS. Boeing 737-76N. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

I looked at it, real nice. What was the shutter speed?

-Clovis

Comment

Clovis I think it was about 1/15th of a second. I laid out flat on my stomach, steadied the camera against the ground, and prayed.

Comment

Originally posted by fallingeese
                Clovis I think it was about 1/15th of a second. I laid out flat on my stomach, steadied the camera against the ground, and prayed.
                What we need now is a photo of you in the process of getting that shot!
                Trump is an idiot!
                Vote Democrats!!

Comment

I did that a few days ago for some of my pics to be removed - still waiting for an answer...

Comment

Chris, what can I say I got some weird looks from people passing by.

Luckily it was Monday night, because if it was Tuesday I would have found myself lying in a snowbank.

Comment

Luckily it was Monday night, because if it was Tuesday I would have found myself lying in a snowbank.
                      Damn I I thought it was getting cold here when we went from 85F to 79F...

-Clovis

Comment

Well, I'm quite sure LA hardly gets freezing...what's the low out there, a cool 60 degrees? Not that it's a bad thing. Sheesh. Sometimes I'm so happy I live somewhere with all four seasons, because the change from the dead of winter to the spring showers always makes me happy.

EDIT: Well, I guess I was wrong...LA has experienced freezing weather before..it was 28 degrees in Jan 1949!

Plus, you get snow days off!

Comment

Working...
                        X