Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air-to-Air Academy

Hello to all,

When I post my air-to-air photos on the different wellknown photosites, Jetphotos included of course , I usually get a lot of email of other photographers asking me how I make this pictures and if there is a way for them to join me on photoflights. Last year we already flew with around 30 guestphotographers, and we had a lot of great fun in taking air-to-airs from the Yak-52, to the Mustang, to a 9-ship of Chipmunks or a Commander in a tight turn, from the Patrouille Suisse and the excitment of the jet fighters...actually I've been really spoiled in recent years .

For this year I started a big new project called " Air-to-Air Academy " with the aim of giving a lot of other photographers again the opportunity to fly with us for pictures. I do not know if I'm allowed to make some promotion here, but we have some informationpages on our website ericcoeckelberghs.com

Always welcome for a nice theoretical part - other photographers who have flown with jetteams, tankers etc sharing their experience , and of course the flying part with lots of lovely aircraft that will take part in the photoflying.

Greetz from Belgium, Eric

I saw your website already and I very interested in it. Maybe you can tell us more about the price etc. IŽd love to be on a lfight in the Skyvan.

Comment

I have flown a couple of times with Eric and his team. And I can say honestly: it's fantastic. It's not only the wonderful picture opportunities you get but also the whole experience. It's pretty exciting flying in an airplane with an open cargo door while strapped in a harnas!

Good luck with the Air-to-Air Academy Eric!

Roel.

Comment

This sounds like fun ! Are you able to accommodate someone weighing 21.5 stone ?
        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
          This sounds like fun ! Are you able to accommodate someone weighing 21.5 stone ?
          Yes we can , as long as safetyharnasses fit ( and they are very flexible ) there should be no problem.

greetz, Eric

Comment

Count me in Eric.

Comment

Your promotion sounds good Eric! But when I heard about your prices last year I changed my mind.

Comment

I get the point of making money off of this and all, but I don't get it.

Basically you're giving people who don't/won't get the access to do this type of photography to open up a whole new world of services they can offer to clients and will have a portfolio to back it up...
                Tanner Johnson - Owner
                twenty53 Photography

Comment

Hi Eric,
                  I hope to head overseas to photograph some aircraft so will let you know when that happens as I would be keen if some of the top end stuff was behind the Skyvan.

Cheers
                  Gavin

Comment

Prices would also interest me.

Comment

Originally posted by oo-jan View Post
                      Your promotion sounds good Eric! But when I heard about your prices last year I changed my mind.
                      Interesting. Have you ever thought about how much it costs to fly a Skyvan with several other aircraft lining up behind...? I think the price is justified.
                      Try to set something like this up on your own and I am sure it will cost you more.
                      greetings,
                      Philip

Comment

Working...
                      X