all my latest pictures rejected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all my latest pictures rejected

Hi everybody. The last batch of +- 15 pictures were all rejected because of compression artifacts (e.g. http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=2927122
    Can someone tell me please what is wrong in this picture? Are they oversharpened. The picture was saved in photoshop as jpeg for web with a high setting and 60% quality. Is there something wrong with these settings?

Thanks a million

I was the screener screening your photos or most of them. They all showed signs of compression. When saving a photo in your compouter always save it in the highst resolution!
    Regards
    Soren Madsen

Spotting guide to CPH www.cphaviation.dk

Comment

ok I will save them again but this time with highest settings
      Thanks

Comment

When saving in Photoshop use [Quality 12.]

Use [Baseline ("Standard")] in Format Options.
        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

And you have to start again using the orignal file. If you just open the rejected versions and save them again, the qualtiy will not improve.

Comment

re-uploading not possible

Connected to this, although there are supposedly 2 slots remaining to upload. But when I try to upload, a message tells me that there are no more slots for me.
            If I have 17 rejected pictures, how do I upload these again?

Comment

Originally posted by bsierens View Post
              Connected to this, although there are supposedly 2 slots remaining to upload. But when I try to upload, a message tells me that there are no more slots for me.
              If I have 17 rejected pictures, how do I upload these again?
              You will have to wait for the rejections to clear from the reject file before your upload slots reopen.
              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

got it. thanks

Comment

Working...
                X