DPI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPI?

I'm trying to scan the picture of the plane. What kinda of DPI we used the scan for the photo?

600 DPI?

150 DPI?

1200 DPI?

Let me know if u an idea.

I'm using HP Officejet 7130xi all in one.

Use the highest DPI setting, in your case try using the 1200 DPI and see what you get

Comment

I take 600 cuz 1200 is taking a hard time to upload.

Comment

Paul,
        What are you scanning the pictures for? You don't need to scan at high resolution to post on the internet. 72 or 92 dpi is all your screen will show. If printing, you will want higher, usually 300 dpi is adequate.

Comment

Unless of course you are uploading to Airliners.net ...They have to be better than good quality...

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
          Paul,
          What are you scanning the pictures for? You don't need to scan at high resolution to post on the internet.

Comment

double post

Comment

? What ? don't get that one...

Comment

What I'm saying is no matter how good the quality of the photograph, you still have a one in a million chance getting it accepted there.

Comment

That is such bullshit.... but if that excuse works for you and makes you feel better, then yea, one in a million.......

Comment

Just a matter of personal opinion...If you don't like it, don't read it.

Comment

Working...
                    X