Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canon 500D, 75-300 & 70-200F4L

I could buy this deal:
    [email protected] Costco.ca Canon 500D, with 18-55 IS, 75-300 USM non IS, a bag, and cleaning kit for only 900$.
    [email protected] FutureShop.ca, a T1i with 18-55 costs 800$ + .
    [email protected] FutureShop Canon 70-200F4L non IS for 700$

I have a question to you photographers, since I am with Canon and not Nikon or Sony etc, I wanted to know if I should do the following:
    A. Buy the deal of the 500D from Costco, sell the 75-300 (on Kijiji), buy a 70-200F4L.
    B. Buy a Canon 1000D or 450D with 18-55 IS (if goes on sale in couple weeks, 100$ off or +) and buy a 70-200F4L non IS.

IF I would get a good deal on a 1000D, it could be for 400$ (like last time), and on a 450D maybe 500$.

This is a question of money and better option. If it's worth to get the T1i worth 800$, but paying less than buying everything seperatly from example: FutureShop then shall I go with it?

Thanks you for taking the time to read this.
    Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Just wondering, but haven't you bought a camera just recently and asked here about it?

Comment

Originally posted by pilotgolfer View Post
      Just wondering, but haven't you bought a camera just recently and asked here about it?
      No, I had a 1000D, but returned it a while back for personal reasons.

Comment

A camera does not a photographer make! Get the bloody thing, take some classes on composition, post-processing, and then post something again.

Comment

Originally posted by twagenknecht View Post
          A camera does not a photographer make! Get the bloody thing, take some classes on composition, post-processing, and then post something again.
          Gold words!!!
          My photos on http://www.planesphotos.net/search.p...ch_user=Sinior

Comment

This thread can be closed.
            Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by twagenknecht View Post

Originally posted by C-FITL View Post
              This thread can be closed.
              Thank you

Comment

Working...
              X