No announcement yet.

Happy Girl and Proud Dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Congratulations to her! Nice to see she has a proper equipment too!!
    Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Comment

Well thats AWESOME. I am going to be a young grandfather. My 21y old is expecting a little girl. I cant wait for my little one to go spotting with me. Already have a little baby suit made " MY Grandapa is a Spotter" I cant wait.....

Comment

Originally posted by Iwnafly View Post
        Already have a little baby suit made " MY Grandapa is a Spotter" I cant wait.....

Great idea!!

Cheerio
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

What a shame that forums and internet photo pages like the fiveStars jp community didn't exist when I was 9,5....
          Well let me just recalculator... autumn 1987. No, that was not the time of internet photo communities.... . ... .. . ..

Edit: Crazy crazy... things that still existed in 1987: PanAM-742s, NorthWest-742s, LTU Tristars (Lockheed L1011), etc etc etc... *sigh* Maybe someone wants to invent an iphone app to show random jp-photos of such great a/c on your phone... ... ...
          Last edited by LH-B744; 2010-11-27, 03:56. Reason: time travel...
          That's what airlines are good for, amongst others,
          The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
          And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
          Aviation enthusiast, since more than 35 years with home airport EDDL.

Comment

LOL!!

Things that die NOT exist, when I was ~10 while spotting at ZRH with a family friend, a pilot: runway 14/32 at ZRH, the idea, that music could be made with phones, internet, the vision of making photos without film .... but I am sure we had electricity!
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
            X