No announcement yet.

Happy Girl and Proud Dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Congratulations to her! Nice to see she has a proper equipment too!!
    Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Comment

Well thats AWESOME. I am going to be a young grandfather. My 21y old is expecting a little girl. I cant wait for my little one to go spotting with me. Already have a little baby suit made " MY Grandapa is a Spotter" I cant wait.....

Comment

Originally posted by Iwnafly View Post
        Already have a little baby suit made " MY Grandapa is a Spotter" I cant wait.....

Great idea!!

Cheerio
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

What a shame that forums and internet photo pages like the fiveStars jp community didn't exist when I was 9,5....
          Well let me just recalculator... autumn 1987. No, that was not the time of internet photo communities.... . ... .. . ..

Edit: Crazy crazy... things that still existed in 1987: PanAM-742s, NorthWest-742s, LTU Tristars (Lockheed L1011), etc etc etc... *sigh* Maybe someone wants to invent an iphone app to show random jp-photos of such great a/c on your phone... ... ...
          Last edited by LH-B744; 2010-11-27, 03:56. Reason: time travel...
          The German long haul is alive, since more than 60 years.
          The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
          And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
          Aviation enthusiast, since more than 35 years with home airport EDDL.

Comment

LOL!!

Things that die NOT exist, when I was ~10 while spotting at ZRH with a family friend, a pilot: runway 14/32 at ZRH, the idea, that music could be made with phones, internet, the vision of making photos without film .... but I am sure we had electricity!
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
            X