X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LX-A343
    replied
    LOL!!

Things that die NOT exist, when I was ~10 while spotting at ZRH with a family friend, a pilot: runway 14/32 at ZRH, the idea, that music could be made with phones, internet, the vision of making photos without film .... but I am sure we had electricity!

Leave a comment:

• LH-B744
    replied
    What a shame that forums and internet photo pages like the fiveStars jp community didn't exist when I was 9,5....
    Well let me just recalculator... autumn 1987. No, that was not the time of internet photo communities.... . ... .. . ..

Edit: Crazy crazy... things that still existed in 1987: PanAM-742s, NorthWest-742s, LTU Tristars (Lockheed L1011), etc etc etc... *sigh* Maybe someone wants to invent an iphone app to show random jp-photos of such great a/c on your phone... ... ...
    Last edited by LH-B744; 2010-11-27, 03:56. Reason: time travel...

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Originally posted by Iwnafly View Post
    Already have a little baby suit made " MY Grandapa is a Spotter" I cant wait.....

Great idea!!

Cheerio

Leave a comment:

• Iwnafly
    replied
    Well thats AWESOME. I am going to be a young grandfather. My 21y old is expecting a little girl. I cant wait for my little one to go spotting with me. Already have a little baby suit made " MY Grandapa is a Spotter" I cant wait.....

Leave a comment:

• Jan-Jasinski
    replied
    Wow! Congratulations to her! Nice to see she has a proper equipment too!!

Leave a comment:

• seahawk
    replied
    Same way I got my wife into it. Problem is that sicne she got serious about it we need 2 decent DSLRs. Good thing is that I have no problems in justifiyng a new DSLR since then.

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Originally posted by nssd70 View Post
    Congrats to your daughter. My son(8 years old) like to take pictures and video when were out watching planes or trains.

Doug
    That's how she started, snapping everything with her P&S camera ... a CANON IXUS of course . So, keep this interest alive.

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Originally posted by Shanwick View Post
    or maybe in the future she will be found hanging around Swiss glider fields with a Canon...70D.

Sssshhhhhhh! There is a glider field close to us ... but she doesn't have to know!

Unless, she buys me a 70D! ... Talking about dreaming!!!

Leave a comment:

• nssd70
    replied
    Congrats to your daughter. My son(8 years old) like to take pictures and video when were out watching planes or trains.

Doug

Leave a comment:

• Shanwick
    replied
    Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
    (Actually...gliders don't do a whole lot for me !!)
    I'am not too surprised at that Brian..but to make the point I had to think of something lower than the typical Popham resident(I'am only ribing ye)

Leave a comment:

• brianw999
    replied
    Originally posted by Shanwick View Post
    ........or maybe in the future she will be found hanging around Swiss glider fields with a Canon70D. Now that would be a turn for the books Brian

Of such things are dreams made.

(Actually...gliders don't do a whole lot for me !!)

Leave a comment:

• Shanwick
    replied
    Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
    ....that must be nearly as bad as small props for you ?
    Lady Gaga is not as bad as those Gerardo..hey
    BTW Brian were the young Whiteleggs introduced to the delights of Popham at an early age.......scrap that Brian I just could'nt resist
    Nice show from young Susi Gerardo.I wonder will she unseat her old man as one of the main photographers at LSZH........or maybe in the future she will be found hanging around Swiss glider fields with a Canon...70D.Now that would be a turn for the books Brian

Leave a comment:

• brianw999
    replied
    ....that must be nearly as bad as small props for you ?

Leave a comment:

• brianw999
    replied
    LED ZEP !!! AC/DC !!!

Heeeey, that's MY kinda kid ! Who said the youth of today don't know they're born ?

....but.....Lady Gaga ?

...oh dear !

Leave a comment:

• Jose Luis Silva
    replied
    Really nice to see that she is having fun with the same hobby as her father. Really cool.

About the music taste: all went right till you write the name of that Lady...

Regards

Leave a comment:

Working...
X