Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban.

Good day!
    Can you tell me can i get ban here on JP (not on forum)?
    If yes for what action and how many days i can be ban?
    My photos on http://www.planesphotos.net/search.p...ch_user=Sinior

Originally posted by MilanNN View Post
    Good day!
    Can you tell me can i get ban here on JP (not on forum)?
    If yes for what action and how many days i can be ban?
    Going by my own life experience my parents never used to prescribe the punishment before I committed a crime and neither did I dare to ask it either. Thankfully my children do the same as me

So what action did you exactly had in mind? I ask it because there might not be prescribed punishment for it yet but I am sure that after you have explained, the crew will give it a thought.......

CheersAziz

Comment

Are you asking to be banned, or is this just a preemptive strike probing what can cause a user to be banned?

Comment

Originally posted by twagenknecht View Post
        Are you asking to be banned, or is this just a preemptive strike probing what can cause a user to be banned?
        Right you are.
        On A.NET i was banned 3 times for uploading double photos. Is it the same here?

Comment

O dear...

Comment

Right you are.
            I would say it is much worse on JP for such an offense in that you would be shot.. then banned..then shot again.

Comment

Originally posted by twagenknecht View Post
              O dear...
              Today i've got ban for 90 days! Viva A.NET.

Comment

Then you should be more careful in uploading pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn1979 View Post
                  Then you should be more careful in uploading pictures.
                  I know. Thank's.

Comment

Let's put it that way: we don't have a fixed list of punishments for any possible breach of our code of conduct. Once somebody gets on our nerves we will take action on an individual basis.

We do mention possible bans in the upload guidelines, but you need to upload heavily manipulated photos or photos of somebody else to get a ban.
                    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                      Let's put it that way: we don't have a fixed list of punishments for any possible breach of our code of conduct. Once somebody gets on our nerves we will take action on an individual basis.

We do mention possible bans in the upload guidelines, but you need to upload heavily manipulated photos or photos of somebody else to get a ban.
                      We a all human and everybody can make mistake. Thank's for your flexible point of view.

Comment

The easiest way to avoid uploading doubles is to check intended uploads are not already in the database. This is easily done by going to the JP homepage, selecting your photographer name and searching the registration.
                        When you upload fill in the airport ICAO code every time you upload, even if the airport is the same as your last upload. The software will then identify any other pictures that you already have in the database.

If you accidentally upload the same photo twice in the same upload session then the JP scripts will advise you that you are uploading the last image again and ask if you REALLY want to do this. To check this, open JP again in another window and look to see if the one you are trying to upload is already in the queue.
                        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                          The easiest way to avoid uploading doubles is to check intended uploads are not already in the database. This is easily done by going to the JP homepage, selecting your photographer name and searching the registration.
                          When you upload fill in the airport ICAO code every time you upload, even if the airport is the same as your last upload. The software will then identify any other pictures that you already have in the database.

If you accidentally upload the same photo twice in the same upload session then the JP scripts will advise you that you are uploading the last image again and ask if you REALLY want to do this. To check this, open JP again in another window and look to see if the one you are trying to upload is already in the queue.
                          Thank's!
                          I do know about it.
                          I did the same on A.NET but i don't know how i missed this photo. So i will upload my photos to JP.

Comment

So i will upload my photos to JP.
                            Which is an excellent news mate !
                            Glad to see you back

Comment

Hi,

I've also a question: What about appealing? I'm a bit unsure as I feel that I maybe appealed to much. Of course like every photographer I very often don't aggree with the decisions of the screeners, but is this ok or should I better leave it in the future? I don't want to go on your nerves...

Greets,
                              Patrick

Comment

Working...
                              X