Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by patrickphs View Post
    Hi,

I've also a question: What about appealing? I'm a bit unsure as I feel that I maybe appealed to much. Of course like every photographer I very often don't aggree with the decisions of the screeners, but is this ok or should I better leave it in the future? I don't want to go on your nerves...

Greets,
    Patrick
    There is a special topic about "Who needs help with their scans/rejects.." . If you have pictures rejected you can try to use this topic first before directly appealing a reject. In this topic you can always ask if it's worth to appeal or not, and even can get some tips from the screeners.

Cheers Bjorn

Comment

Hi,

thanks for the answer. Yeah, I know, but I think my question was a bit unclear. What's better, always ask and go on the nerves in the forum or just appeal?

Greets,
      Patrick

Comment

Patrick,

Well i would do this : If i'm very sure and convinced that the picture is okay then i use the appeal. When i'm not then i use the forum and ask if appealing has any chance or ask why the picture is rejected.

If i'm correct the appealform is to give some arguments why you disagree with the reject and would like have the image accepted. If you have any questions about the reject it's better to use the forum.

Bjorn

Comment

That's what I thought, too.

Appeal only in the absolute conviction. I'll think that was the case for me a bit too often...

Must have underrated this function a bit, but it's clear now .

Greets,
          Patrick

Comment

Regarding appeals, far more than the absolute number of appeals, it also depends on how appeals are submitted. For a light hearted amusing read, please follow this link here : http://forums.jetphotos.net/showthread.php?t=42811

Appeals are like discussions in real life: the tone makes the music. A simple link to a photo somewhere on the net does not help, an empty appeal will be rejected right away, an insulting appeal message will improve the chances of beeing banned.

[HUMOR mode on]
            Now, that I think of it, perhaps the original thread starter wanted to know something else?
            Originally posted by MilanNN View Post
            Good day!

Can you tell me can i get ban here on JP (not on forum)?

If yes for what action and how many days i can be ban?
            Sure you can get a ban. How much do you want?
            [HUMOR mode off]
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Thanks Gerardo for your answer and the link. Ok, that seems now quite clear to me, I was not part of the quotes showed there .

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                Sure you can get a ban. How much do you want?
                [HUMOR mode off]
                As much as posible please.
                My photos on http://www.planesphotos.net/search.p...ch_user=Sinior

Comment

Working...
                X