Oversharp, ys. But why a bad motive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oversharp, ys. But why a bad motive?

Dark threatening sky with 4 aircraft involved.

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=3235822

I thought the 1900 on the outer while the 767 and followers were making up thier mind on th einner made for an interesting view.

What is the bad motive in this?

Thanks

Dave Brook
    Cambridge, Ontario

Hi David,

Bad motive was probably checked because you uploaded it as a runway shot. The main focus of your picture is clearly not the runway, but the group of airplanes visible. I think if you upload it using the information of the aircraft closest to you, chances are it will make it.

Regards

Comment

I would say it's not really clear what you're trying to show.
      The fence is very distracting and the tiny 1900 doesn't really add anything to the shot.

Regards
      Alex

Comment

When I found the shot, and it was an accident, I thought it could tell a story. Despite horrendous weather(the 67 sat choosing a departure route for 6 minutes), airport operations continued on. The two waiting would watch what the 67 did and make their own decisions. The 1900 planned to land and absolutly nothing else. A sky that black is not something you would want to go back into. I thought it was a different look, had a lot going on.

The fence is a pain, but I swear that the Toronto airport is owned by a fencing contractor. It's hard to avoid at times..especially if you pull the zoom back.

Anyhow, that was my motive. I was just trying to understand why it was bad.

Thanks

Dave Brook
        Cambridge, Ontario

Comment

David in IMHO it is not a bad photo as such.I know to you it is hard to understand the "Bad Motive"rejection as the moody sky and the Air Canada colours work well...but the large fence to me would only be a secondary criticism but the balance of the shot is thrown out by one of the largest aircraft(ACA 767)being blocked at the front by another aircraft.To my eyes if the whole of the 767 was in the shot it may have worked and the composition more balanced.I know you did not upload as an ACA 767 shot and you did nothing wrong with the photo but some of these type of shots work and then again..it can be very subtle and is subjective, there is my opinion if it helps.

Comment

Working...
          X