Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pawel Gebski Brings a Amazing shot to JP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pawel Gebski Brings a Amazing shot to JP!

Phil showed me this and I was stunned, this is one lucky and good shot!
    http://jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=7054081
    Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

[photoid=7054081]
    Sam Rudge
    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Amazing shot indeed....

Jan, could I remind you to carefully read the rules before posting, especially as the first line of text in the bit about comments clearly says in red that all comments must be in English! ? Here the term "zajebite" is quiet similar to a cursed word in russian...
      And I admit I really don't understand the "only EHAM and Belgium gets these moments".... for something that you can see pretty much everywhere there's a busy route... but yeah you are right, it's an amazing shot

Regards
      Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Omar Alex Saffe View Post
        Amazing shot indeed....

Jan, could I remind you to carefully read the rules before posting, especially as the first line of text in the bit about comments clearly says in red that all comments must be in English! ? Here the term "zajebite" is quiet similar to a cursed word in russian...
        And I admit I really don't understand the "only EHAM and Belgium gets these moments".... for something that you can see pretty much everywhere there's a busy route... but yeah you are right, it's an amazing shot

Regards
        Alex
        Oh my bad. I didn't know it was bad in Russian. It's "zajebiste" btw... I spelt it wrong. Well I meant that the Netherlands and Belgium have the most overhead traffic (in the world) if I am correct and because of that you can probably capture moments like that.
        Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Comment

Working...
        X