What's the wingview limit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the wingview limit?

So I see, some photographers post wingviews after their trips. As far as my surfing has gone, I see that usually photographers upload only two photos from their aircraft.

My question is, is it acceptable to upload more than two wingviews from the same flight? If they have very different backgrounds?

For example, (I took 70 photos on that two-hour flight) I have a photo of the Beijing ramp, Beijing downtown, overcast skies, broken skies with the airbrake deployed, an approach scene, and one with the spoilers popped up.

Obviously it would not be appropriate to upload all of them. But I was wondering whether uploading just a few more, say 3 or 4, might be acceptable. I personally think that with a different background, the "similar" rejection reason could ease off.

Tell me what you guys think?

Jayce
    Remember on your hardest days, that the airplanes always take off against the wind... afterwards, the skies are all yours.

And if it remains I can only upload two photos, may I please have your opinion which two are your favorites?

Thanks guys

Jayce
    Remember on your hardest days, that the airplanes always take off against the wind... afterwards, the skies are all yours.

Comment

Originally posted by coke View Post
      And if it remains I can only upload two photos, may I please have your opinion which two are your favorites?

Thanks guys

Jayce

I think it should be YOUR favorites!!!???

Comment

^ exactly.

For me, I usually like to pick the wing views with the best story to tell. Out of the bunch that I take, there's that select few that tell the best story of the batch.
        Also, varying the amount of wing you put in your shots helps with a variety, too.
        Hope this helps with your decision!

Comment

Ah, yes except that I can't make up my mind! Darn then, it's such a shame that the FA didn't let me take photos on the return flight.

Comment

typical maximum, for wingviews would be

1 at the airport at the start
            2 inflight
            1 at the airport at the landing

Unfortunately all your shots, are very soft, lack contrast and some need some serious correction of the horizon.

Going by the motive I would go with No2. No.3 and No.7. I am just not sure if you get them up to standard.
            My photo editing guide - updated and improved Feb. 2010
            My Nikon D100,D200,D300, D800, D7200 basic spotting settings guide
            ACIG - the best resource for military aviation information

Comment

Thanks Stefan, will keep that in mind. And these were all the unedited shots, so looks like I have some work to do.

Thanks

Jerry

Comment

Working...
              X