• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo rejection Advice

Hello All,

I got below photo rejection for being "too similar":

The photo is compared to this photo I have in the database:

Morning ramp overview of Curacao Airport. Rain is about to start pouring down in a few minutes as you can see on the dark cloud formation above the entire area. On the ramp you can see Avior Airlines, Insel Air and American Airlines.. TNCC. Airport. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I appealed the photo and still got the same argument of the photo being too similar. Now, first of all, in my rejected photo there are two additional passenger loading bridges. With the argument used by the (head) screener you might as well delete all my airport overview photos from the database as they are all taken from the same angle.

This really is a useless reason to reject this photo. My apologies for my reaction but I just feel this is a very unfounded reason to reject a photo. I hope this rule will be changed!!!

A388

Have a question about Photo Editing software (Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.), improving your photos, etc.? Our crew of Photo Screeners is here to help you out!
    Last edited by brianw999; 2012-05-20, 10:27.

The angle and framing are really way too similar. You have to look at it as a whole picture not just the details. For that reason that was a correct rejection

Imagine you could go out at that position and take the exact same shot every day with different planes on the ramp ?

Regards
    Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Omar Alex Saffe View Post
      The angle and framing are really way too similar. You have to look at it as a whole picture not just the details. For that reason that was a correct rejection

Imagine you could go out at that position and take the exact same shot every day with different planes on the ramp ?

Regards
      Alex
      Alex, all my airport overview photos were taken from the ATC Tower, exactly how you say. I am going out at that position and take the exact same shot every day with different planes on the ramp. You're explanation is not correct and I still don't see how my rejected photo is "too similar" as all my other photos were taken from the ATC Tower which is also the exact same location with different aircraft just as my rejected photo. The jetphotos.net screeners really are rejecting here on totally unfounded reasons. Just read my story I just read again and compare.

A388

Comment

This is the link to your 25 photos of that ramp:
        JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

With the exception of the photo you mention, the others look different.
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
        X