Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rejected pic because bad info in genre

Good evening,

Last week this pic was rejected because of bad info in genre.

When the JP database automatic fill in the genre, is that always the correct one? because i didnt change anything because it was on military. And i thought that was the correct one for this shot

Online jetliner photo database, featuring thousands of high-quality photographs of jet airliners, discussion forums, and more.

Michel

Hi Michel, I can not see the photo, it gives a message the photo does not belong to me so I cannot see it.

This is from the upload guideline:
    1.2.5 Genre
    Only two options here and the Auto-Fill should select the correct genre automatically on most occasions. The Genre is based on the current registration worn by the aircraft. The majority of museum based aircraft would be military.
    Aircraft and helicopters operated by Government and Police are considered civil.
    Privately owned warbird (military aircraft) with a civil reg should appear as 'Civilian' with the Warbird/Vintage category selected.
    It is always up tot the uploader to check the data, also the automatically generated data.
    If you are not sure about the genre, this link is also helpful: http://forums.jetphotos.net/showthre...-to-tell-genre

Comment

this is the good link. My question is.....is this one civil or military?

Comment

The answer was already in my fisrt reply:
        Aircraft and helicopters operated by Government and Police are considered civil.
        And you missed the bizzjet category..

Comment

Indeed she Is government operated so civil. And bizjet cat. Since she is a BBJ
          “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Thanks Erwin and Pamela

Comment

I hate to pee in your cornflakes guys but www.scramble.nl shows it as a military registration operated by a military unit SkU17 ? It's the presidential aircraft, basically the Indonesia version of Air Force One.
              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

On paper yes. But she is operated for the gvmnt. And not the military. Government aircraft are civil. But I agree she could be both ways.
                “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

OK. Civil she is then.
                  If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
                  X