Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First visit to NYC (JFK)

Maybe someone can give me some hints...
    I've a whole day free for planespotting in NY next june 22 and studying the planespotting guides i can see a lot of places when a car is needed.
    But i haven't got a car...

so i'm asking if someone can help me organize a successful day without the use of a car

Originally posted by Gandalf View Post
    I've a whole day free for planespotting in NY next june 22 and studying the planespotting guides i can see a lot of places when a car is needed.

so i'm asking if someone can help me organize a successful day without the use of a car
    Uh.. OK. I've rented a car.

Comment

Originally posted by Gandalf View Post

Hm. I am not here every day. And probably I am not the only jp member who wonders what you mean by "organize".

Do you like to find a New Yorker who shows you the town? Not a bad idea, but I don't know if there is a jp member who can pick you up on June 22nd, that's a...
      wednesday.
      The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
      The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
      And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
      This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

these guys http://www.nycaviation.com - are the reference in the NY area - I would recommend contacting them

Regards
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X