Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clockwise rotation rejection?

Hi,

I had this picture rejected the reason? clockwise rejection, but i don't understand what does it means?

The pictures is aligned and leveled as you can see, besides is not soft.

I ask for further clarification.

Many thanks

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=5497774

Click image for larger version

Name:	05-10-2016 08-11-03 a-m-.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	155.4 KB
ID:	1044860

Originally posted by gusram6 View Post
    Hi,

I had this picture rejected the reason? clockwise rejection, but i don't understand what does it means?

The pictures is aligned and leveled as you can see, besides is not soft.

I ask for further clarification.

Many thanks
    Hi, clockwise rotation means it needs to be rotated in the same direction as the hands on a clock -
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1000px-Clockwise_arrow.svg copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	1015202

If you disagree with the rejection, you are welcome to use the appeal process.

Also, for future reference, questions about rejections should be posted in the Digital Photo Processing Forum.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
      Hi, clockwise rotation means it needs to be rotated in the same direction as the hands on a clock -
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]6741[/ATTACH]

If you disagree with the rejection, you are welcome to use the appeal process.

Also, for future reference, questions about rejections should be posted in the Digital Photo Processing Forum.
      Thank you for your response, but why this picture needs to be rotated? i don't see any sense

Comment

Thank you for your response, but why this picture needs to be rotated? i don't see any sense
        Because it is unlevel, as already mentioned in the rejection and appeal. Try 0.3 CW rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam View Post
          Because it is unlevel, as already mentioned in the rejection and appeal. Try 0.3 CW rotation.
          But it's not unlevel, check the fence and poles, besides the word "unlevel" was not used for the screener, it used "clockwise rotation"

Comment

But it's not unlevel, check the fence and poles, besides the word "unlevel" was not used for the screener, it used "clockwise rotation"
            It needs "clockwise rotation" because it is unlevel. I have checked it, hence why I suggested rotating by 0.3 clockwise.

Sam

Comment

Working...
            X