Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screening Queue Counting

Hey guys,

I am a new member at jp.net and therefore have one question regarding the queue.
    I uploaded pictures on October 20th which currently have a position around 8500. However, summing up the pictures of 18-20th October would indicate position 3298 at max.
    I am quite sure there is an explanation for this and I am just not aware of it.

Best,
    Peter

Originally posted by PeterB View Post
    Hey guys,

I am a new member at jp.net and therefore have one question regarding the queue.
    I uploaded pictures on October 20th which currently have a position around 8500. However, summing up the pictures of 18-20th October would indicate position 3298 at max.
    I am quite sure there is an explanation for this and I am just not aware of it.

Best,
    Peter
    Yes, images uploaded on October 20th should currently be in the 7000-8500 position in the queue. I'm not quite sure I understand where your confusion lies.

On October 20th, the queue was about 12000 images long. since then, around 4000 have been screened, so any images submitted then should be around 8000 in the queue. Does that help your maths?

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
      Yes, images uploaded on October 20th should currently be in the 7000-8500 position in the queue. I'm not quite sure I understand where your confusion lies.

On October 20th, the queue was about 12000 images long. since then, around 4000 have been screened, so any images submitted then should be around 8000 in the queue. Does that help your maths?
      Sorry, you are totally right. I actually had the default settings set (show status for the last 7 days).
      Nevertheless thanks for your quick reply!

Comment

Working...
      X