Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flying Doc
    replied
    ΤΗΝΧ for the swift answer. I used to have an ELITE membership , but it was "frozen" after the server change, so untill yesterday I could upload as many as I wanted. Will I be able to upload as many as I can, at lest till the slots appera, or it will be suspended ?

Sotos

Leave a comment:

• Julian S.
    replied
    Great Work Guys!!!
    It looks very good

Happy Spotting @ all Members

Leave a comment:

• laurencefr24
    replied
    Originally posted by flying Doc View Post
    Dear friends and admins,

congrats for the new design of JP. It is really up to date, modern and friendly. I really liked the front page, the statistics and even the upload process, I find it easier from the previous.

I have two questions regarding the upload screen. Number 1: What about the ELITE status ? And Number 2: How do we know how many upload slots we have per day ?

THNX and keep up the great work

Sotos

PS. Sorry for posting it here and for starting a new thred, but I couldn't find a site related thread
    Thanks for the positive feedback.

We are currently not offering an Elite membership at this point in time however we will look into in the future.

We will add the number of upload slots to the upload page. This will probably be done tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• flying Doc
    started a topic New designe of JETPHOTOS

New designe of JETPHOTOS

Dear friends and admins,

congrats for the new design of JP. It is really up to date, modern and friendly. I really liked the front page, the statistics and even the upload process, I find it easier from the previous.

I have two questions regarding the upload screen. Number 1: What about the ELITE status ? And Number 2: How do we know how many upload slots we have per day ?

THNX and keep up the great work

Sotos

PS. Sorry for posting it here and for starting a new thred, but I couldn't find a site related thread
Working...
X