Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bobh
    replied
    Wow, thank you Alex. There's absolutely no way I would have worked that one out.

Leave a comment:

• Alex - Spot-This !
    replied
    Originally posted by bobh View Post
    Hi there, Not sure if this is a big bug, an isolated case or age. I tried to upload a photo of A40-SA into the system and nothing came up when filling in the upload form. So I filled everything in and uploaded. The system thought it was a new registration and so the photos was screened quickly and rejected. What I've learnt is that the registration doesn't appear when filling in the upload form, I cannot see it in my rejected photos and received no email. I've either been a big doofus somewhere or there might be a problem. Sorry if it's the first....
    I think I'm liking the new site
    Please try A4O-SA instead of A40-SA - common mistake don't worry

Alex

Leave a comment:

• bobh
    replied
    Hi there, Not sure if this is a big bug, an isolated case or age. I tried to upload a photo of A40-SA into the system and nothing came up when filling in the upload form. So I filled everything in and uploaded. The system thought it was a new registration and so the photos was screened quickly and rejected. What I've learnt is that the registration doesn't appear when filling in the upload form, I cannot see it in my rejected photos and received no email. I've either been a big doofus somewhere or there might be a problem. Sorry if it's the first....
    I think I'm liking the new site

Leave a comment:

• Changiplanespotting
    replied
    Jetphotos Crew,
    Love the clean look to the website, nice job! However there are some minor problems that I hope can be rectified. Firstly, I am not able to view the queue position on mobile. Secondly, when I tried to correct the information of a queued photograph, I was shown the info of the photograph and there was no template for me to correct the information. I hope you guys can help rectify this problem. Great job on the new site,keep it up!
    Regards,
    Chris

Leave a comment:

• laurencefr24
    replied
    Originally posted by LMM View Post
    JetPhotos Crew,
    Congratulations for the New Site, the changes are really cool.
    Is a JetPhotos mobile application in your future plans?, that would be great!

Best Regards
    Luis Miguel Martinez
    Thanks Luis

Currently no plans for a mobile app at this time.

Leave a comment:

• seahawk
    replied
    We can put this one on the "to do" list.

Leave a comment:

• Fhrx
    replied
    As a daily visitor I've always searched by 'date added'; this functionality now seems to have been omitted? Is there any way to search by 'date added', as opposed to 'date taken'?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• bleuair
    replied
    Well "the" thread is here: http://forums.jetphotos.com/showthre...hotos-Redesign

Leave a comment:

• DUKE04
    replied
    A great new graphics, and a great job
    good photos at all
    Ennio

Leave a comment:

• Alex - Spot-This !
    replied
    Originally posted by pawelm View Post
    Will the number of upload slots be the same for everyone, or there will be some benefits for "experienced" users with high number of accepted photos, high acceptance rate and those who were Elite Members?
    Those are all ideas that we'll have to consider.

Leave a comment:

• monique
    replied
    Congratulation for the new web site...is very very good.
    JetPhotos is number One
    Happy spotting for all
    Monica

Leave a comment:

• pawelm
    replied
    Originally posted by laurencefr24 View Post

We will add the number of upload slots to the upload page. This will probably be done tomorrow.
    Will the number of upload slots be the same for everyone, or there will be some benefits for "experienced" users with high number of accepted photos, high acceptance rate and those who were Elite Members?

Leave a comment:

• Sentinel
    replied
    Guys
    Congratulations on the new look to the website, looks pretty cool.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• LMM
    replied
    JetPhotos Crew,
    Congratulations for the New Site, the changes are really cool.
    Is a JetPhotos mobile application in your future plans?, that would be great!

Best Regards
    Luis Miguel Martinez

Leave a comment:

• laurencefr24
    replied
    Originally posted by flying Doc View Post
    ΤΗΝΧ for the swift answer. I used to have an ELITE membership , but it was "frozen" after the server change, so untill yesterday I could upload as many as I wanted. Will I be able to upload as many as I can, at lest till the slots appera, or it will be suspended ?

Sotos
    No changes have been made to your account. For the time being you will have the same limits.

Thanks,
    Laurence

Leave a comment:

Working...
X