Clear All

• MoonC
    replied
    Why did I not think of that.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• seahawk
    replied
    Go to the advanced search. Select airline Etihad and Keywords Aircraft contains A340-5

Leave a comment:

• MoonC
    replied
    I mean, it's impossible for me to select a particular variant in the dropdown menu.

Here's what I mean:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Jet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	426.9 KB
ID:	1015417

Leave a comment:

• laurencefr24
    replied
    Originally posted by MoonC View Post
    Now I do see the "Remove" button, and images do show up instantly, thank you!
    (They do however take a while when you remove them. )

Another thing I've noticed is with the research bar at the top of the page.
    When I go "Advanced" and click on the ? next to the Aircraft box, I get this message:

"Selecting 'Boeing 747,' for example, will show results featuring all Boeing 747 jetliners in our database, while selecting '- Boeing 747-200' will show all Boeing 747-200 variants in our database (Boeing 747-200, Boeing 747-212B, Boeing 747-283F, etc.)"

Which is amazing indeed, but for whatever reason though, I can't select a particular variant (747-200, -300, etc.), the option is not there.
    I can only select the base model, 747.
    It dosen't let me type in, for example, Airbus A340-500, either. Only the base A340 model.

-

Also, thank you for your help until now, appreciate it a lot!
    The plan is to add more aircraft types to the dropdown menus shortly.

If you want to see all airbus A340 models then you can use the simple search and search for "A340".

If you want to see all airbus A340-500 then you can use the simple search and search for "A340-5"

If you want to see a specific airbus A340-500 model (eg A340-541) then you can search for "A340-541"

Same logic applies for other aircraft.

Leave a comment:

• MoonC
    replied
    Originally posted by laurencefr24 View Post
    This should be fixed tomorrow. Liked photos should now show up instantly.
    Now I do see the "Remove" button, and images do show up instantly, thank you!
    (They do however take a while when you remove them. )

Another thing I've noticed is with the research bar at the top of the page.
    When I go "Advanced" and click on the ? next to the Aircraft box, I get this message:

"Selecting 'Boeing 747,' for example, will show results featuring all Boeing 747 jetliners in our database, while selecting '- Boeing 747-200' will show all Boeing 747-200 variants in our database (Boeing 747-200, Boeing 747-212B, Boeing 747-283F, etc.)"

Which is amazing indeed, but for whatever reason though, I can't select a particular variant (747-200, -300, etc.), the option is not there.
    I can only select the base model, 747.
    It dosen't let me type in, for example, Airbus A340-500, either. Only the base A340 model.

-

Also, thank you for your help until now, appreciate it a lot!

Leave a comment:

• MoonC
    replied
    Thank you !

Leave a comment:

• laurencefr24
    replied
    For now at least the only "Remove" button is on the album itself, which when you click on asks you if you want to delete the whole thing.
    This should be fixed tomorrow. Liked photos should now show up instantly.

Leave a comment:

• MoonC
    replied
    One of the issues concerns my photog. page.
    As can be seen on the following screenshot, I can just keep scrolling-down, and it simply won't stop!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]7191[/ATTACH]
    I can go on and on and it just won't stop!
    This only happens on my own page. Nowhere else (so far).
    This problem seems to be gone now, thanks guys !

Leave a comment:

• MoonC
    replied
    For now at least the only "Remove" button is on the album itself, which when you click on asks you if you want to delete the whole thing.

Leave a comment:

• laurencefr24
    replied

Also, is it possible to change the contents of an album? Like being able to remove particular photos from a particular album because it dosen't fit there?
    I like to have things organized into different categories (Pax, Mil, Freighter, Private, etc.), but it sometimes does happen that I accidentally add the image of a private plane into the freighter one, for example.

MoonC
    Yes, that looks like a bug. There should be an option to remove photos from a photo album. We'll look into it.

Leave a comment:

• MoonC
    replied
    This is related to the caching of the page- will try to make the photos show up instantly in the next release.
    That would indeed be awesome, if possible that is.

This was due to a bug- we fixed it last week and should no longer happen.
    Yup, thankfully it's good now, thanks!

-

Also, is it possible to change the contents of an album? Like being able to remove particular photos from a particular album because it dosen't fit there?
    I like to have things organized into different categories (Pax, Mil, Freighter, Private, etc.), but it sometimes does happen that I accidentally add the image of a private plane into the freighter one, for example.

Thank you,

MoonC

Leave a comment:

• laurencefr24
    replied
    Hi guys!

Another of my problems is with my "Liked" images and those I add into an album.
    Sometimes I can just go ahead and "Like" an image, and it won't straight away show up in the "Liked Photos" on my page. It will take some time. No particular length.

MoonC
    This is related to the caching of the page- will try to make the photos show up instantly in the next release.

I also had a weird glitch some time ago, where none of the images I added into my albums would show up.
    They would indeed be visible on the preview box before going into said albums but once I was in, I would discover images I did not even click on in the database. And none of the images I initially added would show up.
    I had to delete my previous 3 albums with hundreds of photos in them and create some new ones, which these too had the same glitch at first but works good now.

MoonC
    This was due to a bug- we fixed it last week and should no longer happen.

Leave a comment:

• MoonC
    started a topic Lovely design! - Just a few issues.

Lovely design! - Just a few issues.

Hi guys!

Just let me start off by saying that you guys did an amazing job on the new design, and it indeed is a real delight to surf through its pages!

However, I do still run into some issues, which is probably normal after such updates!
    I would really appreciate it if you guys could please look into them.

One of the issues concerns my photog. page.
    As can be seen on the following screenshot, I can just keep scrolling-down, and it simply won't stop!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled22222-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.9 KB
ID:	1044904
    I can go on and on and it just won't stop!
    This only happens on my own page. Nowhere else (so far).

Another of my problems is with my "Liked" images and those I add into an album.
    Sometimes I can just go ahead and "Like" an image, and it won't straight away show up in the "Liked Photos" on my page. It will take some time. No particular length.
    Same thing with my Albums.
    Other times, it will work as intended and the images will indeed show up as soon as I click.

I also had a weird glitch some time ago, where none of the images I added into my albums would show up.
    They would indeed be visible on the preview box before going into said albums but once I was in, I would discover images I did not even click on in the database. And none of the images I initially added would show up.
    I had to delete my previous 3 albums with hundreds of photos in them and create some new ones, which these too had the same glitch at first but works good now.

I admit that these are not the worst problems/glitches one might run into, but it does get irritating after a while.

Thank you for the otherwise fantastic job you have done!
    At first I was afraid you might go the way Airliners.net did but nope, I am liking it.

Thank you for your attention.

MoonC
Working...
X