Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPLOAD GUIDELINES - New version

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ErezS View Post
    I still don't understand how a frontal photo and a back photo, which taken at different times and at different angles is considered as similar. But I gave up.
    This discussion ended about five days ago.
    What exactly do you come to prove here? What would you do that for?
    BTW, I still think that three such photos, which are essentially different, and which have been accepted in accordance with the guidelines they do not prove anything.
    But you're a very friendly person. Thank you very much.
    3 shots of the same aircraft on the same day is what all uploaders do right? O wait ......
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ErezS View Post
      I still don't understand how a frontal photo and a back photo, which taken at different times and at different angles is considered as similar. But I gave up.
      This discussion ended about five days ago.
      What exactly do you come to prove here? What would you do that for?
      BTW, I still think that three such photos, which are essentially different, and which have been accepted in accordance with the guidelines they do not prove anything.
      But you're a very friendly person. Thank you very much.
      I was just asking for your intention! But Erwin nailed it...

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
        3 shots of the same aircraft on the same day is what all uploaders do right? O wait ......
        I try to pick my best shot of one aircraft at one day. Makes uploading to JP also more challenging

        Comment


        • What will you do if you have two good shots and you can not decide which one is preferable?
          Second situation: What will you do if you are a guest in another country, and you have some good shots of aircrafts that that you can not shot them in your country?
          So, It still should not prove to anyone else that you're just looking for numbers.
          By the way, I remember the days when this site just came on the air, when people from the staff here wrote to me and asked me to upload here my photos that they knew from other sites, to bring up the numbers here ...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ErezS View Post
            What will you do if you have two good shots and you can not decide which one is preferable?
            Second situation: What will you do if you are a guest in another country, and you have some good shots of aircrafts that that you can not shot them in your country?
            So, It still should not prove to anyone else that you're just looking for numbers.
            By the way, I remember the days when this site just came on the air, when people from the staff here wrote to me and asked me to upload here my photos that they knew from other sites, to bring up the numbers here ...
            If only we could turn back time.....
            “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

            Erwin

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ErezS View Post
              What will you do if you have two good shots and you can not decide which one is preferable?
              Second situation: What will you do if you are a guest in another country, and you have some good shots of aircrafts that that you can not shot them in your country?
              So, It still should not prove to anyone else that you're just looking for numbers.
              By the way, I remember the days when this site just came on the air, when people from the staff here wrote to me and asked me to upload here my photos that they knew from other sites, to bring up the numbers here ...
              A) in that case you are indecisive and that is not JP’s fault but only yours
              B) in that case choose your best shot and upload that one (see above). If I recall your number of uploads only after a few visits to Zurich, then this is anything but not being selective, in my own eyes even looking for numbers.

              Rules have changed over the years. Upload accordingly and you’ll be fine.
              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ErezS View Post
                What will you do if you have two good shots and you can not decide which one is preferable?
                Upload just the best one!


                https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9061406
                https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9061402

                https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9096573
                https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9096582

                And you really talk about "good" photos at this ones? Sorry this is just a poor excuse as all photos are everything else than good.

                Comment


                • thank yo soooo much

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CO777/200 View Post
                    Upload just the best one!


                    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9061406
                    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9061402

                    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9096573
                    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9096582

                    And you really talk about "good" photos at this ones? Sorry this is just a poor excuse as all photos are everything else than good.
                    It's really nice that you have time to invest for the search of my photos.
                    I already said that you are a very friendly person ...

                    Comment


                    • https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9061406
                      https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9061402
                      The first is the better image with no foreground distraction.

                      https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9096573
                      https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9096582
                      The first is the better shot. The second is a bit too backlit.
                      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

                      Comment


                      • Does a visit of a government aircraft that is publicized by local news count as a "newsworthy" event?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Dohwan Kim View Post
                          Does a visit of a government aircraft that is publicized by local news count as a "newsworthy" event?
                          No.
                          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

                          Comment


                          • Recently I saw some photos with people in the back of an aircraft clearly blurred so that they're not recognisable & the photo will be accepted. Has the rules changed pls? I cannot find anything. Thanks!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by abela.daniel View Post
                              Recently I saw some photos with people in the back of an aircraft clearly blurred so that they're not recognisable & the photo will be accepted. Has the rules changed pls? I cannot find anything. Thanks!
                              Nope, the rules have not changed. If it is like you say, the photo should have been rejected.
                              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

                              Comment


                              • The only blurring that is allowed is a slight, minimal blurring of a vehicle number plate, just enough to render it unreadable.
                                If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X