Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodbye Lucas Coacci... You will be missed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olympus593
    replied
    Lucas was a great guy, always bringing joy and laughter to any spotting event he attended. A respected and friendly spotter, unfortunately gone too soon. A sad day for spotting in Brazil.

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    A name I only know as screener, but as it seems, he was special and left his marks, so to say. It's tragic to be deprived of his life at the young age of only 31.

My condolences to family members and friends.

Gerardo

Leave a comment:

• zerephouse
    replied
    Coacci will really be missed, one of the greats Brazilian planespotter. All Brazilian spotters are in mourning today. Good bye my dear friend!

Leave a comment:

• Goodbye Lucas Coacci... You will be missed.

Lucas Coacci, one of the biggest enthusiats of airplane spoting for over 10 years in Brazil died tragically last night.

Medical Doctor by profession, founder and sponsor of the "CNF ao Vivo" group (where people could check out the movements of the Belo Horizonte - CNF Airport), loved by everyone who loved a big laugh and always available to friends, he was about to turn 31 years old this August. May you rest in peace and may your life be a positive example to those who are still here.
    During the many years, the most famous photo of his career was the Fokker 100 of the short lived "MAIS Linhas Aéreas", who made it to the cover of a brazilian magazine that month in 2011. Lucas, thank you for all the help you gave me and for being part of my life.

My condolences to the family and friends.

Lucas, you will be missed....

Lucas's profile on JP: https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/31402/
Working...
X