Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodbye Lucas Coacci... You will be missed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LH-B744
    replied
    31 only, that's what he tried to achieve this August? That's too young. Everybody who is younger than me and disappears from this planet is too young.

RIP my unknown friend.

Leave a comment:

• B757300
    replied
    My sympathies to his friends and family.

Leave a comment:

• B7772ADL
    replied
    Very sad news. May he rest in peace.

Leave a comment:

• brianw999
    replied
    Terrible news, and at such a young age as well. Sincere condolences to all. The life may be gone but the spirit will still be there. We just cannot see it.

Leave a comment:

• EDDFspotter
    replied
    Sad news. My condolences to his friends and family

Leave a comment:

• ErezS
    replied
    My condolences to the family and friends.
    RIP.

Leave a comment:

• FredMAO
    replied
    Lucas was a friend for almost a decade. He was a great aviation photography and a doctor (like me) and a great and funny person. He will be dearly missed by everyone.
    I never like to say the word goodbye because it is so final....goodbye my friend.

Leave a comment:

• Alexandre Fazan
    replied
    Very sad news indeed. I would like to express my condolences to his family and friends.

May you rest in peace Lucas.

Leave a comment:

• lgabardo
    replied
    At the beggining of this month we were at GRU taking some photos, in a good weekend with some friends, I can't believe that this is true yet. You'll be really missed my friend. Good air-to-air up there

Leave a comment:

• davepotter
    replied
    Very sad to hear someone lose their fight at such a young age. May he rest in peace and hope you get through it okay Renato. We are all a family.

Leave a comment:

• jfarango
    replied
    Very sad news.

Rest in peace!

Leave a comment:

• Anatal
    replied
    Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
    A name I only know as screener, but as it seems, he was special and left his marks, so to say. It's tragic to be deprived of his life at the young age of only 31.

My condolences to family members and friends.

Gerardo
    I make echo of your words Gerardo, very sad news. May God give strength to the family.

Angel Natal

Leave a comment:

• PMN
    replied
    What terrible news. I didn't know Lucas personally but it's always awful hearing the passing of someone known through this hobby and someone who was so well respected, especially at such a young age. May you rest in peace, Lucas.

Leave a comment:

• flying Doc
    replied
    It is allways sad to hear the loss of a young and talented person. All my thoughts to his family and friends.

Godspeed Lucas

Leave a comment:

• Alex - Spot-This !
    replied
    Such a tragic loss... All my condolence to his friends and family. It sound like he'll be deeply missed.

Alex

Leave a comment:

Working...
X