Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid Hot Rejection

Hi,

I had this shot rejected as "Invalid Hot", but I didn't request it to be screened as hot. When I uploaded it, the reg auto-filled as usual and then I clicked upload.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6019499

I believe the system appears to have erroneously flagged it as hot and it was subsequently rejected because it's not the first shot of this reg.

I'd appreciate some clarification on this. Thanks.

Regards,
    Steve.

Hi Steve,
    Dunno what happened but I've added it as it could be some kind of bug

Cheers
    Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
      Hi Steve,
      Dunno what happened but I've added it as it could be some kind of bug

Cheers
      Alex
      Hi, I rejected that one. You incorrectly put your remarks in the 'Hot photo? Enter why:' box, which automatically selects it as hot. Your image is not the first on the DB, so it was correctly rejected.

I see it was added after the fact, so it seems someone felt some sympathy for you, but in the future make sure you enter the remarks in the correct field

Comment

Hi Alex, many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
          Hi, I rejected that one. You incorrectly put your remarks in the 'Hot photo? Enter why:' box, which automatically selects it as hot. Your image is not the first on the DB, so it was correctly rejected.

I see it was added after the fact, so it seems someone felt some sympathy for you, but in the future make sure you enter the remarks in the correct field
          Hi dlowwa, thanks for the explanation and apologies for the confusion.

Comment

Working...
          X