Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bug?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bug?

    Hi there yesterday I uploaded two photos one of which is new reg and got accepted within 30 mins, How ever I went to go add one this morning but is says: UPLOAD DISABLED

    Uploading has been disabled due to following reasons:
    • You have reached your queue limit


    UPLOAD PHOTOS | 8 DAILY SLOTS LEFT | -7 QUEUE SLOTS LEFT | 13855 PHOTOS AHEAD IN QUEUE

    Have I done something wrong? Also photo appeared on flight radar 24 then after few minutes it disappeared.

  • #2
    Originally posted by kiwikieran View Post
    Hi there yesterday I uploaded two photos one of which is new reg and got accepted within 30 mins, How ever I went to go add one this morning but is says: UPLOAD DISABLED

    Uploading has been disabled due to following reasons:
    • You have reached your queue limit


    UPLOAD PHOTOS | 8 DAILY SLOTS LEFT | -7 QUEUE SLOTS LEFT | 13855 PHOTOS AHEAD IN QUEUE

    Have I done something wrong? Also photo appeared on flight radar 24 then after few minutes it disappeared.
    Do you have a lot of rejected photos ?

    Comment


    • #3
      100% acceptance.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kiwikieran View Post
        100% acceptance.
        Uh, no... your acceptance ratio is actually only 20.4%. Each rejection you receive counts against your upload queue limit, which explains why your queue limit has been reached.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
          Uh, no... your acceptance ratio is actually only 20.4%. Each rejection you receive counts against your upload queue limit, which explains why your queue limit has been reached.
          Oh ok thanks on the managed queued photo page it says 1 screened 1 accepted and 100% acceptance.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kiwikieran View Post
            Oh ok thanks on the managed queued photo page it says 1 screened 1 accepted and 100% acceptance.
            Did you look at the last 14 days? I believe it's the last 14 days that count

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 71sbeetle View Post
              Did you look at the last 14 days? I believe it's the last 14 days that count
              Ahh I see thanks makes sense now.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kiwikieran View Post
                Also photo appeared on flight radar 24 then after few minutes it disappeared.
                Could you provide the photo ID of this photo?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hello I have similar problem. I have 1 photo in the queue and 5 rejected. When I try to upload a photo it says: You have reached your queue limit.
                  Could you please check what happen. My photographer id is: 91077.

                  Thanks a lot!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by boiko90 View Post
                    Hello I have similar problem. I have 1 photo in the queue and 5 rejected. When I try to upload a photo it says: You have reached your queue limit.
                    Could you please check what happen. My photographer id is: 91077.

                    Thanks a lot!
                    Please check https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...-Starter-Queue

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
                      Thanks a lot for your quick response.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Have a 100% acceptance ratio in the past 14 days with more than 150 shots in the db , still not able to upload more than one shot a day. Would be great for any help on the same.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Atamvir Multani View Post
                          Have a 100% acceptance ratio in the past 14 days with more than 150 shots in the db , still not able to upload more than one shot a day. Would be great for any help on the same.
                          hi,
                          you had a slot reduction but I've removed it and you now have 20/10 slots - regards

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by laurencefr24 View Post
                            Could you provide the photo ID of this photo?
                            https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8671604
                            Thanks .

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by kiwikieran View Post
                              Thanks, we will look into it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X