Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Queue

Hi,
    I've had this problem for a while now. It says I have 10 daily slots left and only 4 queue slots left...I only have 1 rejected photo in the past week and I don't have any photos in the queue right now. Please help!
    Thanks.

The rejected slot remains closed for approx 14 days after rejection hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by yegaviation View Post
      Hi,
      I've had this problem for a while now. It says I have 10 daily slots left and only 4 queue slots left...I only have 1 rejected photo in the past week and I don't have any photos in the queue right now. Please help!
      Thanks.
      I checked your queue status, and you should currently have 18 slots available (20 slots - two rejections - 0 in the queue = 1. Are you saying you tried to upload more than 4 images today and were unable?

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
        I checked your queue status, and you should currently have 18 slots available (20 slots - two rejections - 0 in the queue = 1. Are you saying you tried to upload more than 4 images today and were unable?
        Hi,
        The account I upload my photos with is yegspotter737, if that helps. And yes, I tried to upload more than 4 today and I couldn't upload anymore, it said I've reached my queue limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post
          The rejected slot remains closed for approx 14 days after rejection hope that helps
          Maybe that's what's wrong. I'll see. Thanks!

Comment

Hi,
            The account I upload my photos with is yegspotter737, if that helps. And yes, I tried to upload more than 4 today and I couldn't upload anymore, it said I've reached my queue limit.
            There are no photos in the queue with that account name.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
              There are no photos in the queue with that account name.
              Yes there is. I have 4 photos in the queue...an Air Canada A319, Air Canada 77W, ANA 787-9 and a United A320.

Comment

Yes there is. I have 4 photos in the queue...an Air Canada A319, Air Canada 77W, ANA 787-9 and a United A320.
                Definately no photos in queue by "yegspotter737"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephan Rossouw View Post
                  Definately no photos in queue by "yegspotter737"
                  Well on my side there is...I don't know why it wouldn't be showing up on your side. That's weird.

Comment

I can assure you that I have 4 photos in the queue.

Comment

Please PM me the url link of your photo queue.

Comment

Then you are mistaken about your account name. Your photographer account name at JP is 'Dray Connell'.

Perhaps you have recently changed your name, or are confusing it with another account (Instagram, etc..)

This is your current queue status:

Click image for larger version

Name:	JetPhotos ? Members ? Queue Stats.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	1017448

As you can see, of your 19 available slots, 15 should be free. Perhaps you are trying to upload to the wrong account, which is why you are unable.

I would also suggest seeking some advice in the pre-screening forum, as it's likely your images will be rejected as they are.
                        Last edited by dlowwa; 2017-09-30, 21:38.

Comment

Hello, I have similar problem and decided to post here (if it's not a problem to the OP) instead of opening new thread.
                          I have this:
                          UPLOAD PHOTOS | 10 DAILY SLOTS LEFT | 0 QUEUE SLOTS LEFT | 13264 PHOTOS AHEAD IN QUEUE
                          Uploading has been disabled due to following reasons:
                          You have reached your queue limit

I had 5 uploaded photos at October 04, 2017 and 5 rejected (all of them). Still I must have 10 daily slots available, or in the bad case only 5, but it's 0.
                          Please Help! Thanks!

Comment

Please read : https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...-Starter-Queue

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
                              Thanks for the link. It says 5 queue slots limit. I reached that queue limit but at 4th of October. It's been 2 weeks now. I am still locked to upload new photos. When that limit will drop and I will be available to upload again?

Comment

Working...
                              X