X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoorbiS
    replied
    Hi JP team,
    I've got accepted two photos 2 and 4 days ago and they aren't showing on FR24, what is the problem with these photos? And if they are bad could you please advise me what to do different next time
    SP-EQK. Bombardier Dash 8-Q402. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

SP-LVA. Boeing 737-8 MAX. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Leave a comment:

• wkd001
    replied
    Curious why this one is not showing up https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10238753. (for the moment) The most recent photo. Accepted around five days ago and showing the entire livery.

Leave a comment:

• Abdullah Aviation
    replied
    AP-BLZ. Airbus A320-216. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

How are you? Just wanted to know that my photo was on FR24 for few days but now it has been removed. Need to know the reason. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I had this accepted over a day ago and still no sign of it on FR24.
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10202501.
    A friend who also got his accepted same day and angle, had his put on.

Leave a comment:

• Seizou
    replied
    Hello, JetPhotos
    Thanks for the screening.
    JA03MP is not displayed in FR24.
    Please confirm.
    best regards
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Seizou
    replied
    Hi JetPhotos
    JA00AX is now displayed.
    Thank you for your support.
    Seizou
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Seizou
    replied
    Hello, JetPhotos
    Thanks for the screening.
    JA00AX is not displayed in FR24.
    Also, it is not a helicopter mark.
    Is this the blocked ?
    best regards
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by dermeister View Post
    Hello, just a question.

My photo: was uploaded an hour of 16 ago, but does not pop-up on fr24? Can you advice me why this is?
    is the corner too sharp for fr24, however the current pic of the same reg also has a sharp corner.

A7-BEF taxiing to it's stand, with a friendly waving co-pilot. A7-BEF. Boeing 777-3DZER. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thank you
    Kind Regards
    Is this not your image first??

Click image for larger version

Name:	FireShot Capture 1286 - A7-BEF - Boeing 777-3DZ(ER) - Qatar Airways - Flightradar24_ - www.flightradar24.com.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	320.1 KB
ID:	1113361

Leave a comment:

• dermeister
    replied
    Hello, just a question.

My photo: was uploaded an hour of 16 ago, but does not pop-up on fr24? Can you advice me why this is?
    is the corner too sharp for fr24, however the current pic of the same reg also has a sharp corner.

A7-BEF taxiing to it's stand, with a friendly waving co-pilot. A7-BEF. Boeing 777-3DZER. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thank you
    Kind Regards

EDIT: it's ok now

Leave a comment:

• TheBoeing747
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Just need to be patient my friend. Image was only added a short time ago, and the server takes a while to update. You can stop holding your breath now.

Name:	IMG_6300.jpg
Views:	507
Size:	226.4 KB
ID:	1112553
    Alright thanks. It was just taking a lot longer than usual and I was getting a little too over concerned. Thanks dlowwa.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by TheBoeing747 View Post
    Hello JP team,

Departing off to the Coleman Fire one last time before sunset.. N137CG. Boeing 737-3H4. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I had this photo of N137CG accepted roughly 10 hours ago, and it has yet to pop up on FR24. Was wondering if it was just taking a while or if there is just a certain reason why it was excluded (maybe too much belly?). Just wondering and no worries if there is a true reason behind or if it’s just a glitch maybe. Thanks
    Just need to be patient my friend. Image was only added a short time ago, and the server takes a while to update. You can stop holding your breath now.

Name:	IMG_6300.jpg
Views:	507
Size:	226.4 KB
ID:	1112553

Leave a comment:

• TheBoeing747
    replied
    Hello JP team,

Departing off to the Coleman Fire one last time before sunset.. N137CG. Boeing 737-3H4. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I had this photo of N137CG accepted roughly 10 hours ago, and it has yet to pop up on FR24. Was wondering if it was just taking a while or if there is just a certain reason why it was excluded (maybe too much belly?). Just wondering and no worries if there is a true reason behind or if it’s just a glitch maybe. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• trenchjp
    replied
    Hello everybody, my photo of PR-PDO is not showing on fr24. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10085194.

Leave a comment:

• Martinair
    replied
    Originally posted by DanielK225 View Post

So what's a rough rule/guide then, cause IMHO that shows most of the aircraft.
    The full livery must be visible. In your case its not per 100% visible if there is maybe a sticker or anything like that in the rear part of the aircraft

Regards
    Martin

Jetphotos.com Crew

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
    Hi,
    Such pics don't show the full scheme so they are excluded.

Regards
    Alex
    So what's a rough rule/guide then, cause IMHO that shows most of the aircraft.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X