Photo not showing on Flightradar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

My photo https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9659375 does not appear on Flightradar24. Maybe it’s slightly head-on, but another of my photo https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9659507 does.
    Both photos were taken from the same spot.

Thanks

Comment

Is the plane imitating the bird or the bird imitating the plane??. B-2768. Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Did I accidentally check 'exclude from FR24' or is there another reason as to why this photo has been excluded from FR24? I waited over a day to give it a chance to update in case there was a delay, but I have not seen it on FR24, yet. I am reaching out to get clarification. Thank you!
      http://www.jetphotos.com/jp_forum_si...hotogid=149565

Comment

Originally posted by bgkicks49 View Post
        https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9717571

Did I accidentally check 'exclude from FR24' or is there another reason as to why this photo has been excluded from FR24? I waited over a day to give it a chance to update in case there was a delay, but I have not seen it on FR24, yet. I am reaching out to get clarification. Thank you!
        Poor angle and light. Generally need to have good view of the full livery for FR24.

Comment

Climbing out after departure from runway 24.. N412SN. McDonnell Douglas MD-11(F). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Curious why this one isn't showing at FR24. Angle ain't that bad IMHO.

Thanks in Advance...

Comment

FR24 generally require side on shots. Yours is a nice shot certainly but it's a 3/4 rear view whereas the two images currently being used by FR24 conform to their side on requirement.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
              FR24 generally require side on shots. Yours is a nice shot certainly but it's a 3/4 rear view whereas the two images currently being used by FR24 conform to their side on requirement.
              Apparently the FR24 directors thought different about it, as it's now showing at FR24.
              In my opinion, the entire scheme should be visible, and in my opinion, it is in this case
              I only found out, due to the increased daily views for a couple of days.
              Thank you to the one(s) involved.

Best Regards

Comment

Originally posted by wkd001 View Post

Apparently the FR24 directors thought different about it, as it's now showing at FR24.
                No it was just me

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post

No it was just me
                  Thank you Alex!

Comment

Hello Team,
                    I have this photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9669170
                    As I see it is not showing on Flightradar. What is the problem and how can I fix it?
                    Thanks!

Comment

For some reason it was excluded. It should be on fr 24 within hours.
                      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Thank you so much!

Comment

Hi guys,

Is this one excluded from FR24?
                          SP-RKL. Boeing 737-8AS. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

You can clearly see whole aircraft and its livery.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pawelm View Post
                            Hi guys,

Is this one excluded from FR24?
                            SP-RKL. Boeing 737-8AS. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

You can clearly see whole aircraft and its livery.

Thanks
                            bump

Comment

Originally posted by pawelm View Post

bump
                              That is certainly stretching the definition of a "side" shot, so I would say its a no go based on what I have seen on Radar. It is very border line but I would say he didn't get his green card approved.

Comment

Well, I had some photos with similar angle on FR24 so that's why I'm asking. EI-ENE for instance. And honestly, it's not a big deal, I'm just courious.

Comment

Working...
                                X