Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Similar" rejection

Hello,

I've recently got a rejection due to the fact, that a similar photo is pending in the queue https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6210199

With all due respect, this is not a valid rejection reason based on your guidelines, since I currently do not have a similar photo that had been accepted in the data base.

I believe that you should update your guidelines, which I am trying to strictly follow, before you can reject "potential" similar photos.

Thank you

Hi,
    Like the senior said in your appeal "We do that because if everyone would do like that (uploading 2 similar) the queue would be at the double of its size"

As the guideline is pretty clear about what's similar we believe it's kind of obvious you're not suppose to upload 2 similar shots in the queue.

Regards
    Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
      Hi,
      Like the senior said in your appeal "We do that because if everyone would do like that (uploading 2 similar) the queue would be at the double of its size"

As the guideline is pretty clear about what's similar we believe it's kind of obvious you're not suppose to upload 2 similar shots in the queue.

Regards
      Alex

thank you, Alex. I clearly understood the reason for rejecting my appeal and the reason I brought this up here was bring some attention to the matter because I still respectfully disagree with the decision.

Your "similar" guidelines are absolutely clear and there's not much room for interpretation. When the first out of two photos in queue was rejected, I did not have a similar photo in the database.

While I see your point and will not be doing this any more, I think that for the sake of consistency this could be clarified in guidelines.

thank you

Comment

Hi,
        Thanks for your nice and polite posts. We'll give a 2nd thought to your idea and see how we can improve things

Regards
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X