Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Badge missing

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Added,
    Merry Xmas !!!

    Alex

    Comment


    • #17
      I did not understand

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
        Pls note the reg is ZR404.
        I did not understand

        Comment


        • #19
          Hello,

          I'm afraid that below quoted photo didn't get its badge referring to Russian Federation President's plane, although he was even present onboard himself:
          https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/7282885

          Thanks for consideration of this request.

          Brgds TK

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Tomasz View Post
            Hello,

            I'm afraid that below quoted photo didn't get its badge referring to Russian Federation President's plane, although he was even present onboard himself:
            https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/7282885

            Thanks for consideration of this request.

            Brgds TK
            Hi,

            This is actually a bug where the badge is given but it is not showing up on the photo page. It is a known issue and we hope to have a fix for it in the near future.

            If you go to your badge page:

            https://www.jetphotos.com/members/badges.php?id=33861

            You will see that the badge has been applied, it just doesn't show up on the photo. Hopefully we will have a fix soon.

            Thanks,
            Laurence

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by laurencefr24 View Post
              Hi,

              This is actually a bug where the badge is given but it is not showing up on the photo page. It is a known issue and we hope to have a fix for it in the near future.

              If you go to your badge page:

              https://www.jetphotos.com/members/badges.php?id=33861

              You will see that the badge has been applied, it just doesn't show up on the photo. Hopefully we will have a fix soon.

              Thanks,
              Laurence
              Thanks for your feedback Laurence!

              Brgds TK

              Comment


              • #22
                Hi
                I received a badge for a Dreamlifter capture. However this does not appear under the picture but only in my profile. it's right?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
                  Hi
                  I received a badge for a Dreamlifter capture. However this does not appear under the picture but only in my profile. it's right?
                  Hi,

                  Yes, due to a bug it is not being displayed on the photo page but is visible on your profile page. This is a known issue and hopefully we will be able to fix it shortly.

                  Sorry for any inconvenience.

                  Thanks,
                  Laurence

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Thanks for the reply. Obviously it is not so important because it is the capture that is it is. It was more a curiosity rather than a complaint.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Hello,
                      Here are another two new planes/registrations
                      https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8878660
                      https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8878583
                      Thank you

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Segi View Post
                        Hello,
                        Here are another two new planes/registrations
                        https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8878660
                        https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8878583
                        Thank you
                        Badges have been applied, may take a while to show on the photo page.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
                          Thanks for the reply. Obviously it is not so important because it is the capture that is it is. It was more a curiosity rather than a complaint.
                          Hi,

                          Forgot to update this thread- we did a bug fix release a couple of weeks ago- the badges for unique aircraft should now show on the photo page as well.

                          Thanks,
                          Laurence

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Segi View Post
                            Hello,
                            Here are another two new planes/registrations
                            https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8878660
                            https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8878583
                            Thank you
                            Can you somehow confirm this https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8878583 is 442.
                            Nr 6 should be 437
                            “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

                            Erwin

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                              Can you somehow confirm this https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8878583 is 442.
                              Nr 6 should be 437
                              Code 6 is indeed reg 437, c/n 6836. Correction done.
                              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                                Code 6 is indeed reg 437, c/n 6836. Correction done.
                                Hello,

                                Where do you read the registration? If it's next to the front gear, for me it's clearly written 442 ...
                                Today I got code 437 rejected and it looks like it is the #4 https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6429302
                                Are you sure that 442 registration is 437? If yes then what would be the reg of the one marked 437?

                                Thank you for your help.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X