Tragic death of Ricardo P Rodrigues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tragic death of Ricardo P Rodrigues.

It is with great sadness that we have to report the sudden, tragic death of Brazilian spotter Ricardo P Rodrigues. Ricardo worked for LATAM and was well respected in his aviation community. He has 2000 images on the database which can be viewed here....

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The entire Jetphotos.com team wish to extend their heartfelt condolences to his family and friends at this particularly difficult time.

Rest in peace Ricardo.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Very sad news. All my thoughts are with his family and friends !!!

Comment

Sinto muito - vamos estar com saudades

Sorry to hear of Ricardo passing. May he rest in peace. He brought many people happiness through his photos.
      /Sam /YEG

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
      It is with great sadness that we have to report the sudden, tragic death of Brazilian spotter Ricardo P Rodrigues. Ricardo worked for LATAM and was well respected in his aviation community. He has 2000 images on the database which can be viewed here....

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The entire Jetphotos.com team wish to extend their heartfelt condolences to his family and friends at this particularly difficult time.

Rest in peace Ricardo.
      s.h./YEG

Comment

Sorry to hear about Ricardo, my sincere condolences to family and friends.

Comment

Shocking and Tragic News. May our hearts and minds be with the family and friends. RIP.

Comment

Very sad news.
            Condolences to his family and friends.
            RIP.

Comment

I am very saddened by this news.
              rest in peace Ric and you are light clouds

Comment

May God give strength to his family. RIP Ricardo

Comment

Sad to hear this. RIP Ricardo.

Comment

Very sad to hear.

Prayers for his friends and family.

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post

Rest in peace Ricardo.
                      Was he a member of this forum? I know that not all jetphotographers are also a member of this forum
                      and vice versa...

Nevertheless. I only ask because some of the jp forum members publish their age, again, not all of them, but some...

In the past, I have uttered my feelings for members of the jp platform who died and who I did not know personally. I remember one jetphotographer who died at the age of 31 (?!), and I stood here at his virtual grave.

So, even if we've never met here at the jetphotos forum, Mr Rodrigues... I hope that you died at a proper age, if something like that is available on this planet..
                      78? 88? or even older.
                      The only reason why I say 78 as a very low border, is, because I know men who died younger than 68. And I don't necessarily mean John Belushi.

May you rest in peace, Mr Rodrigues.

PS: And after all, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, also for you, Brian!
                      Last edited by LH-B744; 2017-12-29, 03:59. Reason: Merry Christmas.
                      The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
                      The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
                      And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
                      This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
                      X