Resizing Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resizing Images

I have several images that I want to post to jetphotos but I have to resize them, every time I do this, either the Width or the Height is too much or too little, how do I fix this?

Hi buddy,

As per section 1.3 in the Upload Guidelines which every uploader needs to read and understand.

1.3 Image Formats

Photos should be uploaded between 4:3, 3:2 or 16:9 format.
    It's suggested you resize them to a width of either 1024 or 1200px and the height will adjust itself.

Cheers.

Comment

Further to Tim’s reply. You have a maximum width allowance of 1280 pixels. This equates to a height of 853 pixels for a 3:2 ratio, 960 pixels for a 4:3 ratio and 720 pixels for 16:9 ratio.

If you use Photoshop then set your crop size width to 1280 and the height to the appropriate measurement for the ratio that you require.
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwispotter199 View Post
        I have several images that I want to post to jetphotos but I have to resize them, every time I do this, either the Width or the Height is too much or too little, how do I fix this?
        Hi !!! Assuming you are using PhotoShop to edit your pictures, just write down your desire width and height after selecting the cropping tool. Ex (1200px)(800px) or (1024px)(683px).

Click image for larger version

Name:	resize.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	1021378

Comment

Working...
        X