next trips
    USA/DXB August.

Comment

A.net: 267 pics / 154020 total hits / 577 average
      JP.net: 417 pics / 96599 total hits / 231.65 average
      greetings,
      Philip

Comment

Mark Vickery currently has 62 photos in the database. The photos have been viewed a total of 12922 times, for an average of 208.42 views per photo.
        Most popular photo:

[photoid=119501]

Not great quality, it was taken with a camcorder and not a "proper" digital camera. Not sure why it is the most popular, maybe because a very similar aircraft crashed not long before that photo was taken.
        Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

jonathan currently has 162 photos in the database. The photos have been viewed a total of 46585 times, for an average of 287.56 views per photo.

[photoid=141555]

[photoid=141569]

View my Photo Statistics.

Comment

It's absolutely amazing that the ONLY four people who have more than 400 views per photo all voted here!

Photographer's Name # Photos Total Views Avg. Views/Photo
            Daryl Chapman....382..215731...564.74 View Photos / Contact
            Richard Potts........158...82178...520.11 View Photos / Contact
            Linze Folkeringa....114...52107...457.08 View Photos / Contact
            Colin Parker.........215...93488...434.83 View Photos / Contact
            Anthony Jackson...145...56136...387.14 View Photos / Contact
            I seem to be fifth (the 1 in the 350-400 bracket).

(Of photographers with more than 100 photos in the database. Craig Murray for example has 750.78 views per photo of his 32 photos!)

Comment

No. That's not true. I have more than 400 views, but not enough photos to be on that list.
              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

No. That's not true. I have more than 400 views, but not enough photos to be on that list.
                I get that mate, thus the last line of my post: '(Of photographers with more than 100 photos in the database. Craig Murray for example has 750.78 views per photo of his 32 photos!)'.

I was just having a lend! Your photos have done extremely well Tanuj.

Comment

I get that mate, thus the last line of my post: '(Of photographers with more than 100 photos in the database. Craig Murray for example has 750.78 views per photo of his 32 photos!)'.
                  On, hehheh, didn't read that.

:embarrased:
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

As of 10 minutes ago my average here is 566.66

Nice to be the highest here and at airliners.net

Comment

Those Kai Tak photos are a real winner Daryl!

Comment

Thanks AJ, going to the airport every week back then has paid off now

Comment

Working...
                        X