Latest Comments from screener(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Comments from screener(s)

Earlier today I had a series of photos rejected because of incorrect colour space. Fair enough and I attribute this to a software issue which the settings keep resetting itself.

anyway, Iím not fussed with that. What raised my eyebrows was the comment from the screener, all in capitals and a zillion question marks asking when will I ever stop using Adobe colour space.

i wonít post the full comment here, it was actually rude (using all caps) and very emotional.

is there a need for such comment? Possibly yes but perhaps without such emotions (and caps).

Maybe it wasn't the first time you got such a message from a screener?
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by Hentaispotter2018 View Post
      Earlier today I had a series of photos rejected because of incorrect colour space. Fair enough and I attribute this to a software issue which the settings keep resetting itself.

anyway, I’m not fussed with that. What raised my eyebrows was the comment from the screener, all in capitals and a zillion question marks asking when will I ever stop using Adobe colour space.

i won’t post the full comment here, it was actually rude (using all caps) and very emotional.

is there a need for such comment? Possibly yes but perhaps without such emotions (and caps).
      If you are using Photoshop take a look here at item 7..... https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ips-and-tricks
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

First off all thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that you are not happy with the service provided by the jetphotos team.

Could you please provide the link to the rejected pic in question. Thank you
        My photo editing guide - updated and improved Feb. 2010
        My Nikon D100,D200,D300, D800, D7200 basic spotting settings guide
        ACIG - the best resource for military aviation information

Comment

Working...
        X