Latest Comments from screener(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Comments from screener(s)

Earlier today I had a series of photos rejected because of incorrect colour space. Fair enough and I attribute this to a software issue which the settings keep resetting itself.

anyway, I’m not fussed with that. What raised my eyebrows was the comment from the screener, all in capitals and a zillion question marks asking when will I ever stop using Adobe colour space.

i won’t post the full comment here, it was actually rude (using all caps) and very emotional.

is there a need for such comment? Possibly yes but perhaps without such emotions (and caps).

Maybe it wasn't the first time you got such a message from a screener?
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by Hentaispotter2018 View Post
      Earlier today I had a series of photos rejected because of incorrect colour space. Fair enough and I attribute this to a software issue which the settings keep resetting itself.

anyway, I’m not fussed with that. What raised my eyebrows was the comment from the screener, all in capitals and a zillion question marks asking when will I ever stop using Adobe colour space.

i won’t post the full comment here, it was actually rude (using all caps) and very emotional.

is there a need for such comment? Possibly yes but perhaps without such emotions (and caps).
      If you are using Photoshop take a look here at item 7..... https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ips-and-tricks
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

First off all thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that you are not happy with the service provided by the jetphotos team.

Could you please provide the link to the rejected pic in question. Thank you

Comment

Working...
        X