Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie question Any point in uploading images taken last year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie question Any point in uploading images taken last year?

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I'm wondering is it OK to upload images to Jetphotos that were taken last year? I only discovered the site recently but I have been taken aircraft shots for the past couple of years. The pictures taken last year, during the summer months, have better light and backgrounds compared to my recent attempts. TIA

Originally posted by Hollywood Pictures View Post
    Hi, I'm new to the forum and I'm wondering is it OK to upload images to Jetphotos that were taken last year? I only discovered the site recently but I have been taken aircraft shots for the past couple of years. The pictures taken last year, during the summer months, have better light and backgrounds compared to my recent attempts. TIA
    You are free to upload images taken from any time period.

Comment

Thanks dlowwa for the reply. That's one hurdle crossed, the next is to upload the shots and try and get them accepted by the screeners

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood Pictures View Post
        Thanks dlowwa for the reply. That's one hurdle crossed, the next is to upload the shots and try and get them accepted by the screeners
        Sure, and if this is your first attempt at submitting images, you might want to try prescreening them in the Photo Processing Forum to avoid any unpleasant surprises.

Comment

Working...
        X