Some of the SHARPEST shots yet :O :O :O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of the SHARPEST shots yet :O :O :O

I dunno what happened to my camera today...but it produced some great results imo...! Very sharp and very clear images...I was very pleased...

[photoid=176587]
    [photoid=176577]
    [photoid=176574]

I think theres really no excuse for C-730/740/750 users that can't get good shots with this camera...if you work it right, it will put out.

-Clovis (sick w/ cold )

How about Dust in the CCD!!!! C4000 today

PI$$ED!!!!
    Feel better Clovis

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Nice way to get hits Clovis :P

Comment

Nice way to get hits Clovis
        I really could care less about hits...I just think other people with my camera might want to see those.
        I thought about posting only the full-size pics (hits dont count that way ) but it would be killer for 56k users.

-Clovis

Comment

Stunning Clovis, very nicely done.

Sad world where sharing is considered 'Hit Seeking'! If the caption said 'expand to full size and you can see Satan's image in the last window' then that would be hit seeking!

Cheers.

Comment

great photos!

looks like a trip to LAX for me in 2004 is on the cards! also ZRH and LIS.

hope some of you LA folk can gimme a tour around the spots!

next trips
            USA/DXB August.

Comment

Cargolux?

Maybe it's my monitor Clovis, but I'm sure that White MD-11 says 'SWISS' down the side and not Cargolux!

Cheers!

Rez

Comment

I really could care less about hits
                I think you mean "I couldn't care less". If you write it like above it would mean that you do care about hits.

Comment

Re: Cargolux?

Originally posted by Rez Manzoori
                  Maybe it's my monitor Clovis, but I'm sure that White MD-11 says 'SWISS' down the side and not Cargolux!
                  Amazing how the screeners can provide badinformation and still get their pictures accepted!

Nice pictures though Clovis. Hope to catch the same next weekend, and maybe see you there.

Best,

Andy

Comment

Amazing how the screeners can provide badinformation and still get their pictures accepted!
                    LOL!

The Provocateur Strikes Back!

Rez

Comment

Gabe screened it not me!!! He even left a comment..LMAO

Photo ID 176587 was accepted to the database.
                      Airline: Cargolux
                      Aircraft: McDonnell Douglas MD-11
                      » http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=176587
                      Screener Comments: AWESOME CLOVIS!!!! Gabe

I forgive you gabe...muy tarde en la noche...

Another reason why I hate this crap page that remembers stuff. Back when we had to select all the info by hand it was harder to make mistakes like this...

-Clovis

Comment

Oh and Andy, sorry to bring you bad news but the forcast says rain next weekend You and Sam should have planned if for this past weekend!!!

-Clovis

Comment

Actually it is "could care less". "Couldn't care less" is a double negative, therefore it is the positive and you "do care". I knew that darn English class would come in handy!

Comment

Great shots, I didn't get any pictures over the weekend as it never seemed to stop raining

Originally posted by Thomas
                            I think you mean "I couldn't care less". If you write it like above it would mean that you do care about hits.
                            Originally posted by ptbodale
                            Actually it is "could care less". "Couldn't care less" is a double negative, therefore it is the positive and you "do care". I knew that darn English class would come in handy!
                            Isn't it Kat that usually tells people off for this?
                            Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

VERY nice Clovis......just think what reults you'd get with a Canon 10D

Comment

Working...
                              X