Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accepted picture but not on FlightRadar

Hello,
    My picture of B747 reg. 4K-SW008 was accepted to the gallery on June 30th 2018 - but still not appear on the FlightRadar24.
    Instead I see a picture dated June 29th as first.
    Any clue to this?
    Ike

Originally posted by ikeharel View Post
    Hello,
    My picture of B747 reg. 4K-SW008 was accepted to the gallery on June 30th 2018 - but still not appear on the FlightRadar24.
    Instead I see a picture dated June 29th as first.
    Any clue to this?
    Ike
    Could you provide a link to the photo?

Thanks,
    Laurence

Comment

The most recent photo appears on Flightradar24, there are already 4 newer photos in our database. The date of the upload is irrelevant in this case.

Best Regards,
      Sebastian

Comment

Originally posted by laurencefr24 View Post
        Could you provide a link to the photo?

Thanks,
        Laurence
        Here it is:

Cargo flight to Baku after heavy T/O from runway 26.. 4K-SW008. Boeing 747-4R7F(SCD). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks,
        Ike

Comment

Originally posted by EDDFspotter View Post
          The most recent photo appears on Flightradar24, there are already 4 newer photos in our database. The date of the upload is irrelevant in this case.

Best Regards,
          Sebastian
          Hi Sebastian, Written the date it was accepted. see the link provided. It is also appear the first when looking on JP at all of this plane's photos.
          Ike

Comment

Like Sebastian said already: Flightradar photos are based on the latest date the photo was taken, and not when uploaded. Your photo is already 2 months older than the second photo..

Comment

Originally posted by ikeharel View Post
              Hi Sebastian, Written the date it was accepted. see the link provided. It is also appear the first when looking on JP at all of this plane's photos.
              Ike
              OK thanks, got the point.
              Ike

Comment

Working...
              X