Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Recent Photo not showing on Flightradar24

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    solved! Thanks.

    Comment


    • #32
      any idea why this one is not there, please? https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8531000

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Oleksiy Naumov View Post
        any idea why this one is not there, please? https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8531000
        From what I see, that aircraft is not in the Flightradar24 database. Also, I would guess that the aircraft is not fitted with an ADS-B transponder (but that is just a guess).

        Thanks,
        Laurence

        Comment


        • #34
          Also note:

          If the photo uploaded is older than one that has been previously uploaded, it will NOT be shown on FR24.

          Comment


          • #35
            Hello, cordial greeting.
            The photo of the Copa Airlines E190 HP-1562CMP is not updated
            This is the most recent photo https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9273740

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by OmarZ19 View Post
              Hello, cordial greeting.
              The photo of the Copa Airlines E190 HP-1562CMP is not updated
              This is the most recent photo https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9273740
              Hello,

              Closed-cropped images are excluded from FR24 since they do not show the full livery.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                Hello,

                Closed-cropped images are excluded from FR24 since they do not show the full livery.

                And then why are there other photos of that style close-up?
                A very clear example is this: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9056637

                There are many close-ups, I do not understand why mine does not?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by OmarZ19 View Post
                  And then why are there other photos of that style close-up?
                  A very clear example is this: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9056637

                  There are many close-ups, I do not understand why mine does not?
                  It was missed during screening. It will be excluded now.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                    It was missed during screening. It will be excluded now.
                    I hope so, it is unfair that some photos yes and others do not

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by OmarZ19 View Post
                      I hope so, it is unfair that some photos yes and others do not
                      Yep, life's a bitch and seeing other photos on FR24 makes me .... errr .... still want to enjoy life!
                      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
                        I noticed this too. It happens quite often, especially when you see small jets or small propellers on FR, although there are images in the JP database these are not displayed yes FR.
                        I give an example.
                        There are many OE-GFC shots that fly quite often from my airport. Yet, the shot is never shown by FR.
                        Sorry for my bad english.

                        There are a few different reasons as to why aircraft do not show. The main 2 factors are FR24 coverage and the aircraft transponder.

                        Take a look here:

                        https://www.flightradar24.com/how-it-works

                        Thanks,
                        Laurence

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by laurencefr24 View Post
                          There are a few different reasons as to why aircraft do not show. The main 2 factors are FR24 coverage and the aircraft transponder.

                          Take a look here:

                          https://www.flightradar24.com/how-it-works

                          Thanks,
                          Laurence
                          I understand that the transponder does not transmit in ADS-B MOD. S. this is the reason

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
                            I understand that the transponder does not transmit in ADS-B MOD. S. this is the reason
                            FR24 blocks the registration from many airplanes, especially biz jets. Thatīs why you donīt see a picture. I use another flight tracking app which shows these kind of infos.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                              Hello,

                              Closed-cropped images are excluded from FR24 since they do not show the full livery.
                              You can not have preferences, it is not fair that some photos yes they are seen in FR and others are not
                              https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8854693
                              https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9253062

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by OmarZ19 View Post
                                You can not have preferences, it is not fair that some photos yes they are seen in FR and others are not
                                https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8854693
                                https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9253062
                                Are you seriously that jealous? Wow.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X