Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Recent Photo not showing on Flightradar24

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    You only have one account because that is all you are permitted to have. The only second account you can have is one that contains pictures not taken by you but which you have permission to use....see here from the upload page....

    “Only upload photos that you have taken or own the rights to display. If you are not the original photographer of an image, but own its usage rights, you must create a separate account called [Your Name] Collection and submit the photo via that account.”
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

    Comment


    • #62
      Three pages of useless discussion. In my homeland it is said that water, soap and time are lost to wash the donkey's head

      Comment


      • #63
        Dear JetPhotos-Team,

        I noticed that my latest picture weren't visible on Flightradar.

        https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9286287

        Could you please check why I have this problem?

        Thank you for your time!

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Rimerob767 View Post
          Dear JetPhotos-Team,

          I noticed that my latest picture weren't visible on Flightradar.

          https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9286287

          Could you please check why I have this problem?

          Thank you for your time!
          Please see:

          Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
          Please note that fr24 wants side on shots of the aircraft. So nose shots are excluded frlom fr24.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
            Please see:

            Thanks for your reply, but how can we know when I look similiar photos on the flightradar?

            Should these photos be on the radar then. EI-DEF, G-ECOG and LN-WSA?

            Thanks,

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Rimerob767 View Post
              Thanks for your reply, but how can we know when I look similiar photos on the flightradar?

              Should these photos be on the radar then. EI-DEF, G-ECOG and LN-WSA?

              Thanks,
              The latter should have been excluded (and will be); the others show the livery well enough.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                The latter should have been excluded (and will be); the others show the livery well enough.
                So my next shots needs to show the whole livery, then it is good?

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Rimerob767 View Post
                  So my next shots needs to show the whole livery, then it is good?
                  Without seeing examples, I can't really say.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    This constant argument could be stopped if the people who want their images used by FR24 would just accept that they need to upload basically side on shots that show the whole fuselage and it’s colour scheme.
                    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Rimerob767 View Post
                      So my next shots needs to show the whole livery, then it is good?
                      IMHO

                      OK for fr24: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9241223

                      This will be excluded: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9240081
                      201 flights - 121,966 miles (4.9x around Earth)
                      160 VN - 8 CZ - 5 KE - 4 TG - 4 CI - 4 AK - 4 VJ - 2 NH - 2 QR - 2 VZ - 1 CA - 1 MU - 1 SQ - 1 TR - 1 BL - 1 MH
                      HAN HPH VII VDH HUI DAD CXR UIH SGN PQC KUL KCH SIN BKK CNX PNH HKG CAN PEK NKG HGH NNG PVG ICN GMP PUS CJU TPE NRT HND ITM
                      B78X - B789 - B788 - B77W - B773 - B772 - B744 - B739 - B738 - B737 - A388 - A359 - A333 - A332 - A321 - A21N - A320 - A319 - E190

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                        Without seeing examples, I can't really say.
                        What about this photo then? https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9287575-

                        RR

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by QuocTrungTran View Post
                          That pretty much sums it up.

                          JetPhotos.com and Flightradar24.com are two separate websites that are owned by the same people. JetPhotos is an image database and FR24 is a flight tracking service. It just so happens that FR24 sources some images from JP and require essentially a side on view to best illustrate the aircraft being tracked.
                          Last edited by brianw999; 2019-04-23, 15:30.
                          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                            That pretty much sums it up.

                            JetPhotos.com and Flightradar24.com are two separate websites that are owned by the same people. JetPhotos is an image database and FR24 is a flight tracking service. It just so happens that FR24 sources some images from JP and require essentially a side on view to best illustrate the aircraft being tracked.
                            Hi Brian, interesting juxtaposition.

                            As I see things as a volunteer screener and uploader. In the first instance when I started uploading I did so because I enjoyed it and found it challenging, helping me with my technique/ development (your advice in the threads still stands as good practice - imo) informative and most of all enjoyable.

                            As to FR24 - yes there is inconsistency in screening, I’m sure the admins are aware.

                            I know FR24 want/desire certain images , again that’s something admin are aware of.

                            Regards T
                            Last edited by 777MAN; 2019-04-23, 18:47.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              I'm guessing mine isn't being shown on F24 because its a tail shot, however could someone take a look at it for me. It's been on the database for 2 days now and isn't on F24.

                              https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9484892

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by InfinitelyFlying View Post
                                I'm guessing mine isn't being shown on F24 because its a tail shot, however could someone take a look at it for me. It's been on the database for 2 days now and isn't on F24.

                                https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9484892
                                Hi,

                                Please see:

                                Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                                This constant argument could be stopped if the people who want their images used by FR24 would just accept that they need to upload basically side on shots that show the whole fuselage and it’s colour scheme.
                                And the examples that follow, you'll understand why.
                                201 flights - 121,966 miles (4.9x around Earth)
                                160 VN - 8 CZ - 5 KE - 4 TG - 4 CI - 4 AK - 4 VJ - 2 NH - 2 QR - 2 VZ - 1 CA - 1 MU - 1 SQ - 1 TR - 1 BL - 1 MH
                                HAN HPH VII VDH HUI DAD CXR UIH SGN PQC KUL KCH SIN BKK CNX PNH HKG CAN PEK NKG HGH NNG PVG ICN GMP PUS CJU TPE NRT HND ITM
                                B78X - B789 - B788 - B77W - B773 - B772 - B744 - B739 - B738 - B737 - A388 - A359 - A333 - A332 - A321 - A21N - A320 - A319 - E190

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X