Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload disable

Hi,

First post in here. I tried to search for my problem - but did not get any hits.
    A also tried to send a mail til [email protected] - got a "Undeliverable" mail back right away.

On my upload page it says:
    "UPLOAD DISABLED
    Uploading has been disabled due to following reasons: You have reached your queue limit"

Click image for larger version

Name:	jp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	142.3 KB
ID:	1045691

So.. - I am quite puzzled why I have got my upload disabled - especially since i do no longer have any photos in my queue.
    Please see attached screenshot.

Thanks a lot in advance.

please read : https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...-Starter-Queue

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

I've see the link you posted.
      Does that mean I cannot upload anymore to Jetphoto, because i got rejections..? I am in some sort of quarantine? When can I upload again, and prove I learned from my rejections?

Comment

Originally posted by janik_dk View Post
        Thanks for your reply.

I've see the link you posted.
        Does that mean I cannot upload anymore to Jetphoto, because i got rejections..? I am in some sort of quarantine? When can I upload again, and prove I learned from my rejections?
        The rejected images will block your upload slots for about two weeks. Once they have cleared you are free to upload again, but any further rejections will once again block your upload slots. This is to encourage all new uploaders to make sure they focus on submitting only their best images. I suggest only submitting a few images at a time until you get a handle of the quality requirements for acceptance. You can of course also use the Digital Photo Processing forum to seek feedback before submitting, which would save you from having to wait 8-9 days to find out the result.

Comment

Very imformative reply - thanks!

I did the mistake, to upload 4 images with the same mistakes - so all have been rejected.

I'll wait some weeks and try again

Comment

Working...
          X