Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cs100/300 or A220-100/300?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cs100/300 or A220-100/300?

    I recently uploaded HB-JCB but I was left with the doubt what to insert as aircraft type, given the recent change ... I thank those who can help me

  • #2
    Bombardier CS300.

    Comment


    • #3
      Ok but why this one was accepted as Airbus A220-300?

      https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9032258

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by VaradNoia View Post
        Bombardier CS300.
        Sorry, you are incorrect. The name change announcement was July 10. All uploads after that date should be as Airbus A220-300.

        Originally posted by medo View Post
        Ok but why this one was accepted as Airbus A220-300?

        https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9032258
        It was correctly accepted, as I explained above.

        Comment


        • #5
          All deliveries after July 10 are A220's. All older frames are still Cseries.
          “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

          Erwin

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
            Sorry, you are incorrect. The name change announcement was July 10. All uploads after that date should be as Airbus A220-300.
            Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
            All deliveries after July 10 are A220's. All older frames are still Cseries.
            Dear friends,
            I'm sorry, but now I'm a bit confused, so I asking for clarification to avoid any mistakes.
            What should I choose when I upload now photo taken in June?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ErezS View Post
              Dear friends,
              I'm sorry, but now I'm a bit confused, so I asking for clarification to avoid any mistakes.
              What should I choose when I upload now photo taken in June?
              On the calendar, June is before July. Please use C-Series.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                Sorry, you are incorrect. The name change announcement was July 10. All uploads after that date should be as Airbus A220-300.
                It was correctly accepted, as I explained above.
                Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                On the calendar, June is before July. Please use C-Series.

                Yes Dana, I's sure about that, but I asked my question following your (unclear) previous reply.

                Have a good day and good weekend.

                Comment


                • #9
                  The date of the photo does not matter, the date of the delivery of the plane does.

                  Any plane first registered before 10th July 2018 is a CSeries, any plane after is a A220.
                  My photo editing guide - updated and improved Feb. 2010
                  My Nikon D100,D200,D300, D800, D7200 basic spotting settings guide
                  ACIG - the best resource for military aviation information

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by seahawk View Post
                    The date of the photo does not matter, the date of the delivery of the plane does.

                    Any plane first registered before 10th July 2018 is a CSeries, any plane after is a A220.
                    Thanks Stefan. Now it's very clear.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Surely it should be whatever is written on the side of the aircraft.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X