Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cargo or passenger plane

Hello,
    I need to know if the EC-MAF aircraft is cargo or passenger. I've searched until I go crazy and can not find anything. If besides the help, someone can tell me where to find this information I will be eternally grateful.
    Thank you.

I thought the same, but I preferred to make the consultation to avoid a possible rejection.
    Thanks for the reply.

Comment

I’m not sure now. It does fly freight but it may be a combi layout. Very confusing and I shall investigate further.
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

I will appreciate all the help I can receive. I searched "under the stones" and found nothing.
        Thank you.

Comment

It’s listed by www.airfleets.net as being an ATR 72-212A which is a passenger designation. Freighters are designated 72-212F. It does have a forward freight door but there are recent images with the window shades up and people visible in seats. It’s possbly a passenger designation which has the seats removed occasionally for a freight charter but I cannot find any definitive date of any freight conversion.
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Indeed Cargo is not needed.
            “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

First, thank all the answers. I will not mark it as Cargo and see if I'm lucky.
              Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X