Iranian President Airplane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iranian President Airplane

IRAN 02 (Iran Government Airbus A343x) just arrived from New York - JFK/ KJFK and Iran president on board ...

IRAN 02 just arrived from New York - JFK/ KJFK and Iran president on board .... EP-IGA. Airbus A340-313X. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Are you trying to start a discussion about the arrival, or just hit seeking/promoting your own photo?

Comment

Iranian Government Airbus A343

Yes of course, there is some interesting thing that you don't know, and It related to new registration of this A/C that changed two times in Iran Government livery - EP-AJA / EP-DAA and now EP-IGA

Comment

So? In need of hits it is then
        Last edited by ErwinS; 2018-10-08, 14:17.
        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

I shouldn't explain my decision for you my friends regards!

Comment

Originally posted by Sadra Mosalla View Post
            Yes of course, there is some interesting thing that you don't know, and It related to new registration of this A/C that changed two times in Iran Government livery - EP-AJA / EP-DAA and now EP-IGA
            There have been images of the new reg. on the DB for almost four months.. why would it suddenly be interesting now?

Comment

Originally posted by Sadra Mosalla View Post
              Maybe investigate a bit further? EP-IGA photos are online for a while already.
              There's definitely not some interesting "thing" about this photo anymore..

Comment

Working...
              X