Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Categories wrong or missing/Bad Info

Hi Guys,

I have been trying to post several photos but have been rejected twice for "Categories wrong or missing" and "Bad Info". Now when I initially add the photo to the queue the serial shows up, I upload etc. Then when it has been rejected for the reason above the Serial is gone? Does this mean there is a fault with uploading or am I doing something wrong?

Cheers,

Andrew B

if it is a propeller aircraft (in some cases such as seneca) it has to be marked / small prop / in the category and jets (such as a phenom) have to be marked / business jet / and the bad info you have to check in the mail the cause (if it is airline or aircraft information). regards

Comment

Could you please share the link to your rejection ?

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewB View Post
        Hi Guys,

I have been trying to post several photos but have been rejected twice for "Categories wrong or missing" and "Bad Info". Now when I initially add the photo to the queue the serial shows up, I upload etc. Then when it has been rejected for the reason above the Serial is gone? Does this mean there is a fault with uploading or am I doing something wrong?

Cheers,

Andrew B
        Assuming your photographer name is Andrew Butcher, you have multiple rejections that fit that description. All of the bad info rejections have nothing to do with serial numbers, but with the fact that you are uploading military aircraft but marking them as civilian. As for categories, please make sure you select all that apply to a given aircraft (i.e. helicopters should be marked as 'Helicopter', cargo aircraft should be marked as 'Cargo', etc..)

Comment

Working...
        X