X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Similar images

Hey there,

I had a quick question regarding similar images,

I have seen this now and again on Jetphotos where a photographer has uploaded two images of two different registrations, however, the location, date, airline, aircraft type and background are all still the same.

I was wondering under normal circumstances whether this would be considered similar? I only ask as I have taken two images of some Air New Zealand ATR 72s with different registrations however like I mentioned above all the other aspects of the images are almost the same.

Thanks for your time and help,
    kindest Regards,
    Jordan

Originally posted by Jordan Williams View Post
    Hey there,

I had a quick question regarding similar images,

I have seen this now and again on Jetphotos where a photographer has uploaded two images of two different registrations, however, the location, date, airline, aircraft type and background are all still the same.

I was wondering under normal circumstances whether this would be considered similar? I only ask as I have taken two images of some Air New Zealand ATR 72s with different registrations however like I mentioned above all the other aspects of the images are almost the same.

Thanks for your time and help,
    kindest Regards,
    Jordan
    Hi there

Similar always refers to same reg. Different regs are not considered similar.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Excellent! Thanks for the clarification, Really appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
      X